• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Take LOOK maybe you like cheap discs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyberu

Hey I've got a crappy camera phone photo of some discs I wanna sell... excited yet?!?

Ok take a look, I've priced them accordingly, but please rock me a counter offer if you need to. Prices (hold your breath) shipped.
discsforsale.jpg

Pink Pro Katana 170g 8/10 No Ink $7.00
First Run Pro Teebird OK well I'm gonna keep and throw the TB.
DD dye Z Force 174g 7.5/10 Ink in the well $12.00 GONE
River Gold Line 169g 7/10 Ink on back $9.00 GONE
Full Color Buzzz 176g 10/10 "Pimpin the Hole$ Open" No ink never thrown $15.00
First Run Banshee 1998 172g 7/10 $9.00
Pro Katana Samurai Dye 173g 7/10 $12.00

Okay, thanks for looking. I've got individual pics if you ask.

Last edited:
Help me help you cheap

With regards to feedback on my sleepy scale ratings they are probably all a step above what I have them at, I'm a cautious first time seller. Gov'na got his disc as asked shipped Sat arrived Mon.

You can have yours just as quick. The Force Z DD dye is a beaut and if no sell my midnight 05/02 I'll keep it for forehand stock.

Thanks for looking!

William

i really hope you didn't give me the shaft on that river. it's pretty obvious who was first? maybe i'm missing something?

while you may have posted first, GOV'NA probably pm'd him first, he's a sniper.

Bump, inexpensive katanas you should buy, the dye job one is excellent for the money it cannot be beat!

Thanks!

sniper i be..that river was sweet..listed at 7/10 but definately a 8.5/10..only thing wrong was ink on back...sweet stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts