• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Talking Disc Golf With Dave Feldberg

"I don't like seeing this kind of BS get in the way of great DG"

/posts about that BS on a message board to spread it around farther.

Frank Delicious said:
"I don't like seeing this kind of BS get in the way of great DG"

/posts about that BS on a message board to spread it around farther.

Indeed, I almost never share this kind of stuff with you guys. I think that incident just pissed me off enough that I had to vent.

JHern said:
I almost never share this kind of stuff with you guys.
TRANSLATION: I have tons of other "inside" anecdotes with my disc golf crushes, which makes me soooooo cool. I'll just validate myself by alluding to their existence instead of actually telling them, 'cuz my hot Canadian girlfriend likes it when I'm humble…

veganray said:
TRANSLATION: I have tons of other "inside" anecdotes with my disc golf crushes, which makes me soooooo cool. I'll just validate myself by alluding to their existence instead of actually telling them, 'cuz my hot Canadian girlfriend likes it when I'm humble…

:lol: Your head is a strange place, veganray. But still very entertaining.

i <3 talking disc golf w/ dave feldbehrge

i 1ce said 'hey' 2 dave when he was throwing putts warming up 4 an NT final 9!!!
super down2earth guy!
maybe 2 down2earth 2 b living n an R.V. w/ nikko all year???

2012 best year 4 pro disc golf drama yet???

#NONSTOPDISCGOLFTOUR_2K12

#PRAY4NIKKO

prius vs R.V.

jhern vs veganRay

#BLZRDdiscTECHNOLOGY

#crushMAX_D

#longRoad2charlotte

who has better websites pro disc golfers or wordpress?

enhanced-buzz-24451-1329862899-8.jpg

i'm predicting many stops along the nonstopdiscgolftour2y12. there's a lot of time and very little separation on the tour schedule- 40 tournaments, 80 leagues, and "flight school." those dudes are going to be in each other space and competing against each other all summer. somebody is gonna get left behind or shanked before it's over. i haven't been this pumped about professional disc golf since realizing how boring it is after 09 worlds.

Get with the times guys. Trolling under the guise of a bot is the next big thing.

top card of the gentlemen's club challenge is 3/4 nonstopdiscgolftour2k12 going into the final round. 1 will (-25) 2- nikko (-24) -cale (-21)
feldberg (-13) didn't play well today only shooting a 1006 round. nikko wrote the mental game is getting better everyday. he blogged that he is gonna do his best no matter what and will not accept finishing second like the last two years.

#PRAY4NIKKO- accepting another 2nd place is not what's going down.

i just saw the nikko switch tonight. nonstopdiscgolftour2k12 just got more interesting. 3 innova team members vs. one discraft. who will win the fight for dave dunipace's love? when will nikko's wikipedia page be updated? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikko_Locastro 2y12 is already off to mysterious and magical start! #pray4nikko is working.

Wow, the Star Team grew by a few members...and Climo and Schultz are now on the "Hall of Fame".

Looks like its KC Aviars and Rocs for Nikko now. No more Buzzzes or Wizards...

I have a feeling he'll be fine

Mixed Bag Madness said:
Does Dave Mac not even care about supporting his nephew well enough to keep him on the team? I've heard screwy things about Gateway but c'mon. WTF???? (Paging JHern or anyone else who can explain this) :|

Couple things...

1) Gateway is still small-time. I don't think Dave is able to provide the level of support that Innova is capable of providing. Innova has roughly 70% of the market share. Gateway is just a few percent. Maybe in the future it will be possible, as the sport and Gateway both grow with time.

2) Sometimes it's difficult to do business with your own family members. There's a whole history, and because they share a blood bond they aren't always as willing/able to drive a hard bargain, even when they really need to do so.

Still, Nikko is also making a sacrifice, since he can no longer throw a mixed bag, unless Innova will allow it (perhaps for the first time?).

JHern said:
Still, Nikko is also making a sacrifice, since he can no longer throw a mixed bag, unless Innova will allow it (perhaps for the first time?).
For a Team Star member? Heck no.