• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Taste the proto rainbow of M1's and M3's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BionicRib

* Ace Member *
Got a variety of colors here all brand new no ink!

Looking for paypal only at the time

Top to bottom left to right all brand new proto goodness.......

The white one IMO kinda feels like star plastic....all the rest have similar feel to the other drivers. All of them are definitely more opaque than the D1 D4 first runs (I never really saw any protos of those though).

Looking for $19 paypal gift shipped please and thank you. All weights scaled, a few are a gram more or less of the weight marked. Thanks for stopping by!

IMG_9889_zpse687c2e5.jpg

176 M1 Day glo
178 M1 Red
179 M1 Day glo
176 M3 Blue
178 M3 White
178 M3 Fuschia?

I also have a few more of each color so if you don't like the weight let me know and I'll see if I have one better for you, but most are 175+.

Last edited:
Do I smell funny? These things are going for 22-25 shipped on ebay. 19 is a fair deal......right?

The m1s are awesome overstable throwers! Very fair price bump. If I like my m3 That's coming I'll buy one from you if they are still available.

Do I smell funny? These things are going for 22-25 shipped on ebay. 19 is a fair deal......right?

fair deal bump- nice discs bump too. i think maybe people got a little burned by the hype of the drivers & then the issues following and might take a minute to warm up to the mids. it's always easier to sell stuff (drivers) when there is a pro out there telling you it will fly 500'

As tempting as they look, I'm holding out for a putter, and eventually a fairway!

good dude/good seller bump. i'm interested but just can't pull the trigger right now.

Fair price considering what discgolfcenter is asking for. Would buy some but already have 3. Free bump!

Thanks for the M3! Bump. 19 is fair, if you want to order somewhere else, add shipping cost and wait a week longer for that company to get it to you, go for it. Discgolfcenter takes 2 weeks to get it to my house, ill always buy from sellers on here if I have the option.

Thanks again, looking forward to throwing the M3

Thanks alot guys! I'm gonna have to sticky more threads in the future! I definitely have more left if anybody is still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts