• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Technique Clinic in Louisville

AdamE

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Disc Golf Techniques Clinic @ Charlie Vettiner
May 23, 2010 3:30PM

The clinic is FREE to the public but we will accept donations for the 2010 Charlie Vettiner Open.

The instructors will include:

David Greenwell - Trick Shots and Approaches
Daniel Ledford - Sidearm Shots and Jump Putts
Scott Rief - Putting
Jeremy Watts - Distance

We're also doing a mini tournament at Charlie Vettiner at 11am the same day. Should be a fun day.

CHARLIE VETTINER MINI-TOURNEY

Sunday May 23rd
11:00 AM START TIME

1 - ROUND

$20 - Open
$10 - Am1
$5 - Am2
$1 - play but no pay

($1 will be taken from each player for the Bag Tag Fund)

$2 for a mulligan - 3 mulligans for $5 (3 max)

(mulligan $$ will be added to the Bag Tag Fund)

A technique clinic put on by some of the local pros (one a multiple world title holder) and it's FREE. That's why The Louisville Disc Golf Club rocks!! It's the bestest disc golf club in the world.

Don't miss your chance to get some hands on advice from 2x Masters & 3x Grandmasters World Champion Dave Greenwell and 3 other Louisville area pros!

Should be fun! I'm looking forward to getting D tips and some of the funky specialty shots Dave has...

I picked up a Condor recently, I'm sure Dave will be showing us all sorts of things to do with it.

The clinic is tomorrow, hope to see you out there!

We had a great turnout, 32 people and lots of new faces. A big thanks to Dave, Jeremy, Scott, Daniel and Eric for doing this. I'm gonna try to get some video of this online if it turned out ok.

Overall the video turned out pretty good and I got a lot of footage. Except now I realized I don't iMovie on my Mac at home or at work :rolleyes:

Jeremy agreed to edit the video since he has iMovie. I took 50 minutes of video so I'm probably gonna have to burn in on DVD and drive to Brandenburg to give it to him :(

Good stuff. Lots of fun. 32 people showed up to learn and grow. Can't wait to help with the next one.

Good stuff. Lots of fun. 32 people showed up to learn and grow. Can't wait to help with the next one.

Yeah, if you guy's will have me, I'd love to help again! Maybe I can help with the D clinic next time as well! :p

I was telling Eric G yesterday during a round how crazy it is that just something as simple as what you said to me added 75-100' to my drives. I was throwing hyzers (no turn at all) on 400' holes yesterday. Couldn't have dreamed that before. All of my discs are doing what they're supposed to do and not just hyzering! I'm just on DG cloud nine!

Daniel

Yeah, if you guy's will have me, I'd love to help again! Maybe I can help with the D clinic next time as well! :p

I was telling Eric G yesterday during a round how crazy it is that just something as simple as what you said to me added 75-100' to my drives. I was throwing hyzers (no turn at all) on 400' holes yesterday. Couldn't have dreamed that before. All of my discs are doing what they're supposed to do and not just hyzering! I'm just on DG cloud nine!

Daniel

Woot woot! Good technique = LONG/FAST flights.

Don't you have a new born baby to tend to? What are you doing playing disc golf and posting on message boards? ;)

Woot woot! Good technique = LONG/FAST flights.

Don't you have a new born baby to tend to? What are you doing playing disc golf and posting on message boards? ;)

One word--Mommy! :thmbup:

I'm here for moral support and to change the occasional diaper. Not much else to do but surf the 'net and shoot the bull! I made the mistake last time of not having much to do...:doh:

Latest posts