• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Test Material Fuse

cjrogus

I bet I could throw a FH here.
Anyone else have some love for these bad boys. I have a 174g Orange with some yellow swirls. I got it just to beat in and see how well the First Run Test Material beats in, and I have fallen in love. I've always wanted a slow turnover mid, but the summit was too turn and burn, and the meteor I love but it doesn't turn and hold it. The fuse is the only disc that I have been able to throw flat with some height and it will literally fade to the right perpendicular to the original line all the way to the ground. It's amazing.

I think the TM Fuse is the only one I haven't tossed. I'd be interested to hear some comparisons to other Latitude plastics. My current Fuse is from the recycled line and I'm not crazy about it in comparison to the Optos and Goldlines. My only concern with the test material is it's longevity...

I have one, and use it fairly often. It is my most understable mid, which makes it awesome for annies. I has taken some abuse, but seems sturdier than other base plastics.

The longevity is not a problem for me just for the simple fact that I want the most understable mid out there. I would love for something that's flippy on a hyzer. They don't seem to exist out of the box so I'm going to beat one up to that point.

I got one but don't use it anymore - it just is too flippy for me... It just can't handle any wind at all.

The one I have is extremely more under stable than the gold line I've had for a couple years now. Too much in fact for my needs.

Oh these are a calm day disc only. Wind would not be friendly at all. I feel that it might get too flippy but then it just becomes a utility/trickshot disc.

was this the 1st round of test runs, or the 2nd when they did the bolts and visions?

How would you compare it to the Recycled Fuse? I have a RGL fuse and it's more flippy then....something really flippy I'm not awake yet this morning

Latest posts