• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Texas H.O.D. 4/3/11

snappyfingers

* Ace Member *
Leonard L. Woods Park
Lewisville, TX
Rating: 2.92

Hole #10
277'
Par 3

d2f335c5.jpg

LL.jpg

Last edited:
Somehow these pictures irritate me. The map says that the basket is a good bit behind these trees. To me it looks as if these trees are allready at least 350 away, but Snappyfingers description says that the hole is only 270 in total ?

Anyway, when 270 is right, i'll throw my wasp on a hyzer.

Edit : Just saw the distances table above the map. 370 as i thought. Destroyer hyzer time :D Hope I dont overshoot :D

Stalker with a little hyzer to flip up and coast down in near the pin. Looks pretty downhill, so it'll probably play more like 300'-325'.

Playing sidewalk and beyond ob as always here. If the wind is out out the south the big hyzer over the trees wis what 90% throw. Of out of the east (big heady) hyper flip a boss low though three trees and hope you hit a hole

actually have played this one. the wind can be brutal, and people tend to park along that street, I think when I was there I played it safe. and my backhand wasn't very reliable at that time. was probably Boss forehand out, and Buzz back in, finished with Soft Apx.. Thats what it was...
What it's would be now is Beast low and flat (wind), finish with SoftApx(wind) or Vibram(no wind)

Flexing my 11xFB. As Fishy mentioned, the wind is usually an issue here. This hole faces south. Usually a headwind. Today is gusting to 40. 11xFB on an ante.

It's 377, but probably plays more like 425 at least since the best line is the hyzer out around the trees. You can put one low under the trees and get there, but its a much more difficult shot that requires a little bit of luck. Depends on the wind on what you throw here. Any kind of headwind I throw a force...a little tailwind I'd throw a Nuke.

With a tailwind or from the right, I'll go with a FH roller starting about at that bench. Into a headwind, just hyzer something BH and hope to past that leaning tree.

Does making all the sidewalks and beyond seem a little gimmicky to some people? Note--I've never played this course, so it might make sense seeing it in person.

well since its 377 and looks like you need a late hyzer to get all the way around the trees im thinking a beat DD or TeeRex depending on the wind. i may try to roll it if its a no-calm wind day with a super beat Pro SL.

Gazelle or PD, if there's crazy headwind I might throw a firebird.

Tailwind A-SS hyzer-flip
Headwind Fresh Teebird

both low and straight at it.

Latest posts