• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

that champishstar stuff

uNicedmeMan1

* Ace Member *
I've seen people talk about star plastics with alot of champ in the mix. I think dgdave said it was more often found in red and blue star discs.

I found this sorta translucent star TL...is this what your talking about?

Has anyone gotten any of the Eco plastic mixed with Star? I have a Xcal that is marked EcoStar...and is crazy feeling. Its not as stiff as the straight Eco's...but more stable than a normal star and it feels nice and gummy even new.

That does look like one. I have some Red Teebirds in that and they are SCHWEEEET. I also have some SB orcs in that kinda plastic, but more champ heavy. Some of the pest plastic ever. Hands down

Here is one of my most bended blendies. Its super sweet

2767224907_c471c35025.jpg

2767225517_f2a4451423.jpg

Unicedmeman show me what you are talking about here next time I see you. I really like Champion plastic but it is sometimes too slick. Champstar sounds sweet. :D

I bought a red TL and a yellow TL that I think is the same mix. They feel great and seem to be a little more HSS. I would like to get a Destroyer in this mix if anyone has one they want to part with.

I've got a Destroyer in that mix. It has a naked devil lady dyed on it. Best Bday gift I've ever got

rromeo said:
Unicedmeman show me what you are talking about here next time I see you. I really like Champion plastic but it is sometimes too slick. Champstar sounds sweet. :D

should be here by thursday so i'll show you at trips.

I think it's awsome. The red one I got looks like the picture on this thread. The red seams as durable as champion with better grip. I think champstar might be a bit more hss also. The yellow tl I got feels the same but not quite as translucent. To me it feels like some of the Gateway urethane they had out a few years ago that was so nice.

dgdave said:
So whatcha think of it? Was it the super special secret plastic?

The one I got wasn't nearly as transparent as it appeared in the picture. It is however some of the grippiest STAR I've ever felt up on.

I was a little dissapointed that it didn't live up to the championishstar quality that I assumed it to be. Then I looked at the phatty CFR TL's I just got in a trade with Kenja and the dissapointment faded.

I have a Gremlin in this stuff. It is the X mold so it is supposed to be champ but it feels really starish and gummy.

What I am saying is this stuff is good.