• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Big Gun

Come see us next Thursday on hole 2 at Phil Moore. If you don't have a Big Gun you can still test drive any of our discs including the new Blizzard models. Let me know if there is a particular driver you would like to test and we'll bring some.

Come see us next Thursday on hole 2 at Phil Moore. If you don't have a Big Gun you can still test drive any of our discs including the new Blizzard models. Let me know if there is a particular driver you would like to test and we'll bring some.

Will you have the Blizzard Tee Devils?

Innova Players' Pack Disc

Innova Blizzard Champion TeeDevils

The TeeDevil was designed to give the thrower huge distance along with complete control.
speed 12
glide 5
turn -1
fade 2

And for the winner of each group in Round 4 (Sunday Morning) a Glitter Champ Roadrunner!

So when you think you are out of it on Sunday, wondering why you closed Wha Bah at the players party, just think: "I can still win something!"

Attachments

• BG-BLZ-Champ-TeeDevil (2).jpg
    BG-BLZ-Champ-TeeDevil (2).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 65
Saying it now... I'll trade my nuke SS for someone's teedevil. Actually I'll give away all of the rest of my players pack other than my innova and gateway disc for someone's teedevil. Hook me up.

guess i missed the discraft announcement, didnt know a nuke ss was part of the player pack, i might be wanting to trade that teedevil but i will have to think on it a bit...

I to will be more then happy to trade my Nuke SS for someones TD or possibly even the Wizard or if you when the first round your Vibram package.

Mmmm.... Dominators.... I can't wait for these!
What I want to know is -- will the first run blizzard dominator receive a special stamp (protostar, football, or bar) ??