• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Everything from two players' packs except the wizards is up for grabs, I'll trade for other wizards too if there's something in there you want.

Ok for sale at home town suites text me now 419-902-4006

Factory second blizz boss 136 new $8

Beadless no stamp avair pro new $7

Cpd2 new 175 $10

Champ monkey stamp glitter gator new $12
Champ pearl rhyno dye 9/10 $10

Cfr new destroyer yellow 173 $9

Monkey avair new beadless $8

Glitter destroyer new cfr $11

Cfr new katana 172 $8

Soft 2006 super soft bg challenger $20

2 glow gators new $30 each

Lets make a
Deal!!

Tony Mitchell won the big D comp?
I had him on my card in a tourney last year, dude can bomb! I've never felt so wimpy on a golf course lol. He was still recovering from a shoulder injury he got throwing too. Wanna say his shoulder wrecking throw was 630ish if I remember correct.

It rained last night... Night make for some interesting fun today. Did some trading..
It's moving day!

Great day today! Shot solid this morning and moved up to the lead card. Paul Priest (whiz) shot solid all day and is 2 out of the lead. I expect him to make a real run for the win with the course tomorrow (hobson grove). Mark Heuther (1978) shot the hot round in the afternoon and is now in 3rd place!

I injured my arm during the morning round and struggled to finish the 2nd round. I don't really expect to play well tomorrow but will do my best to compete.

I had the chance to meet Martin Dewgarita and heard mashnut was roaming around but didn't get to meet him. Everyone on here needs to say hey if they get the chance! I'll probably be caddying for Paul in the final 9 if all goes as planned.

Epic night last night... Me, my brother, CraigD, and ArrDee played safari in the hotel parking lot (and sometimes accidentally the road) last night until the wee hours of the morning. Many drinks were consumed. Somehow we ended up at Waffle House with the deal that we all had to hit on the waitress as much as possible. Craig won the night with a slurred "How are YOUUUUU doinggggg?" as she was walking away halfway through the meal. Also he said she looked 20 and she then told him he wouldn't get any free food that way and that she had a 27 year old son. :D

So far I've won around $25 playing backgammon and I'm sorry I missed the poker game Job!

BG continues to be the most fun tourney to play! Flymart and players party were awesome. Pictures to come later...

^^^^ damn shame you're hurt up. saw you're playing well.

waffle house in the wee hours of the morning...it happens to the best of us. more than once. ha.