• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Job, what are we going to do with you? I just can't wait to get down here again!

Yea but look how bad he does at Bowling Green, LOL... he is human, I saw him scrape his knee AND BLEED this weekend.

Be careful, he has the ability to make you miss 15' putts. This ability caused the lead group to miss about 15 of them the final day of the Carolina Clash (this weekend). I think it's witch craft.

I hope he does in masters. It just sad he will be out a while after this event. Good luck Dobbs

Thanks, It's going to suck being out of commission for a while. Will be missing some D but hope to stay competitive. I never explained to the doctor why I scheduled surgery for next week instead of this week. He probably would have frowned on my playing!

Well yeah jerry. My pt girl was wondering why I wasn't showing up on Friday. Shhhh lol. One more thing Jerry, STOP HITTING THE FREAKING ACE POOL.

Talking smack about someone's game is poor taste. This event is a blast no matter what skill level you play at. Lets just keep the smack talking to the advanced divisions, thats just fun:thmbup:

we should all be proud of her. females is what this sport lacks. we should welcome them all, 118 or 968 rated!!

Latest posts