• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The "Ask Paul McBeth" Thread - Reloaded.

Outside of competing and promoting Discraft, what are the disc golf endeavors you're most excited to undertake in the next 4 years? What's the vision for your home course & facility and are you planning to host tournaments?

Yall high as hell. He hasn't posted since we used to txt and talk like Emac.

I will hit McBz up tho and see if he wants to play nice again. The internets needs you Paulie.

At one point no joke or troll believe it or not i was finna send "his guys" some gyro b/c he claimed he couldn't even hold it with innova contract bs but I wanted nothing to do with (at the time) his boy Brad Williams which i knew was weird from the first email.

Last edited:
Paul, I've heard that Jerm said Innova discs smell better than other brands. If true, how could you just walk away from that? Is the rumor true that you will be developing a line of scented discs for Discraft? I bet they can't wait to get their ol factory fired up?

Sometimes i have pain in my nads from too many full power drives. Have you ever had this happen and what can i do to fix it?

Hay Champ, what is the Discraft equivalent of the Destroyer and the Firebird? I am talking just one mold here cause once your name gets plastered on it the price will double.

Hey Paul: when you teamed up for commentary with Sexton, you were called "Sexy Beast"; when Uli was teamed with Brad Williams, they were "Cactus Berry."

If you team up with Uli in the future, will you promise not to call yourselves "Beast Berry?"

Hey Paul: when you teamed up for commentary with Sexton, you were called "Sexy Beast"; when Uli was teamed with Brad Williams, they were "Cactus Berry."

If you team up with Uli in the future, will you promise not to call yourselves "Beast Berry?"

Hey Paul,

Will this be the name of your new cereal?

Latest posts