• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

...the BEST disc graphic EVER!

tomjulio

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
...maybe not ever, but it has to be pretty close.

Got this disc for qualifying for the Michigan state championships recently. It is a Discraft Buzz custom printed by Discraft for the Michigan Disc Golf Organization. The dragon with it's five heads represent the five amazing courses where the championships will be held on Sept 5,6. Flip City, Beast, Beauty, Goliath, and Leviathan, all in West Michigan. One badass disc if you ask me.

MDGOdisc.jpg

I think it is imperative that I come see this in person.

I like the basket in the wing..that is sweet....I wish I woulda made that trip up there for the summer...oh well at least im outta school after this class :D

I think the disc is awesome, the fact the tourney is on 5 courses and the disc represents each one is awesome, and you qualified is awesome.

Congrats on qualifying and yes that disc is one of the best I have seen.

Yeah, Discraft's SuperColor discs look very nice.

Awesome disc and good luck at state.

That picture is a little fuzzy, I can't see it clearly, would you mind mailing it to me so I can see it in person?;)

...my favorite thing is that Leviathan's head is black. How appropriate. It is still the toughest course I have ever played from the pro tees. I can shoot all the courses under pro-par EXCEPT for Leviathan. tried yesterday. Not even close. :(