• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Cro

put the star on the back burner since it was first run.

With the DX stamp on it? I have one of them too, it is sweet looking.

ETA: here's a pic:
IMG_4945.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone had any experience with the champ cro's in the Innova pro shop? They look really nice.

Has anyone had any experience with the champ cro's in the Innova pro shop? They look really nice.

i have two, they are amazing in the hand, beautiful plastic, and i could be wrong, ill check but these may have been plus molded:\ my eye says yes

Shoot...I hope not. It would be nice to have a couple of these in non plus.

no i wouldnt call them plus, i stuck a playing card against the rim on a dx and champ, and the dx rim stayed tight to the card
on the champ there was a little mm gap more than the dx, but not true + by any means

no i wouldnt call them plus, i stuck a playing card against the rim on a dx and champ, and the dx rim stayed tight to the card
on the champ there was a little mm gap more than the dx, but not true + by any means

Thank you, Jake :thmbup:

I have a grey swirly Star Cro w/ a double-stamped (almost right on top of each other) DX Beast stamp. Pretty sweet disc. Love that thing.

I too love the Cro. Just trying out mids one day and that disc stood out. It flies perfectly straight with a small reliable fade then just stops. Have one in DX and one in R-Pro. The R-Pro is great, almost floppy so when it stops and hits the ground thats it.

How does the DX beat in? Does it develope a big turn?

I literally received my Champion Cro from the Pro shop today in the mail. I have medium to big hands but roc's (buzzes slightly better) just never have felt comfortable to me in my hands. The cro has been for me my best bet overall for my midrange straight shot. I started a couple years ago with a R-Pro which was great in the winter and probably my my most overstable (lost it). I have been using a max weight star cro the past year and find it stable to ever so slightly understable. I would say it doesn't fly as consistant as I need it too and since why I just invested in a champion one to find that ever elusive straight flier for me. I have tried ever other mid-range on the market (DGA Squall comes close) and the Cro is the best I can do when a putter won't do.

I too love the Cro. Just trying out mids one day and that disc stood out. It flies perfectly straight with a small reliable fade then just stops. Have one in DX and one in R-Pro. The R-Pro is great, almost floppy so when it stops and hits the ground thats it.

How does the DX beat in? Does it develope a big turn?

i think your rpro will be the best test of that. that will prob beat quicker than dx. but i have found any dx disc can get turn once it has been loved enough.

The DX cro I have has developed a bit of turn, but still maintains a fade. Flies a little differently than a beat in roc...And, like said above, any beat DX is going to start becoming more understable...

I'm sorely tempted to say "manifest them", but the serious answer is to contact Innova and see if they can help you in any way.

They seem to be coming out of their ears in color glow at the moment.. whats a small batch of 50 cros? ;)

Grabbed one on a whim - look forward to putting it through its paces.

Latest posts