• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Cubic Zirconia Club

Surge5

Self-Appointed Cubic Zirconia Club Manager
Gold level trusted reviewer
Gonna open a new section to enjoy this limbo status with you other 18 weirdos as crazy about this site as me.

Thanks to TylerJ for the numbers:

Current members:
President KenanFlagler01
ChainedEvil
HyooMac
blake833
Moose33
pmay5
DiscinOhio
Shadrach3
Ryal
EspressoPatronum
DFrah
aclay
TylerJ
knobby325
Surge5
dndelli
kp_1024
lee76007
rodneytravis33

At the moment, Kenan is only 4 uniques away from moving on, handing the presidency to ChainedEvil... who is only 15 away!

You all are great, and this is the most fun club to be in... for now 😉

Last edited:
I've been asked not to review, so I'll respect that request. I'm certain the club is wonderful. :coffee:

At the moment, Kenan is only 4 uniques away from moving on, handing the presidency to ChainedEvil... who is only 15 away!
Here I am wishing I hadn't already voted for any of Kenan's reviews, so I could add to his uniques.

Gonna open a new section to enjoy this limbo status with you other 18 weirdos as crazy about this site as me.

Thanks to TylerJ for the numbers:

Current members:
President KenanFlangler01
ChainedEvil
HyooMac
blake833
Moose33
pmay5
DiscinOhio
Shadrach3
Ryal
EspressoPatronum
DFrah
aclay
TylerJ
knobby325
Surge5
dndelli
kp_1024
lee76007
rodneytravis33

You all are great, and this is the most fun club to be in... for now 😉
Honored to be here. ;)

So this is in order of uniques needed?

Lol I would imagine this is a fun group. Happy to be here, but hopefully not forever. Though I've dropped like 6 reviews in the last two weeks and only 1 new unique so maybe it will be forever hahaha.

Sitting on 158 courses/150 reviews maybe I can push close to 200 total by years end.

Lol I would imagine this is a fun group. Happy to be here, but hopefully not forever. Though I've dropped like 6 reviews in the last two weeks and only 1 new unique so maybe it will be forever hahaha.

Sitting on 158 courses/150 reviews maybe I can push close to 200 total by years end.
Them uniques come slow after the first 75 or so...

Them uniques come slow after the first 75 or so...
They were easy when I started and was cherry picking top courses around the country. We also I think had more people active on the review side 8 years ago.

Latest posts