• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] "The Flow"

there are a couple gl flows that are beefy, ie the white domeys and purples apparently. the blue,silver are less stable than optos and usually flat too. the flatter they are the more turn theyll get. i know what you mean about some being meaty because i have a domey opto that flies like an destroyer.

there are a couple gl flows that are beefy, ie the white domeys and purples apparently. the blue,silver are less stable than optos and usually flat too. the flatter they are the more turn theyll get. i know what you mean about some being meaty because i have a domey opto that flies like an destroyer.

Very close, but I still get some turn out of destroyers. I'm going to keep playing with it to see what happens when it gets broken in. It's my first lat disc, and it's gorgeous.

I just got a Domey Black 169 that I am turning quite easily right out of the box, although I do have to force the angle just a bit. I've only had it for 2 rounds, but I'm impressed.

I just got a Domey Black 169 that I am turning quite easily right out of the box, although I do have to force the angle just a bit. I've only had it for 2 rounds, but I'm impressed.

Nice!

The original reason that I bought this was as an understable compliment to my Wraiths. I wanted something that would turnover right out of the box, rather than having to beat in Wraiths (this decision came after losing my perfectly seasoned turnover Wraith). This flow is 173g, btw.

After buying a GL River in September, I wanted to try another Lat 64 disc, I just got my GL Flow in the mail today and took it out for some throwing in the field.

I found mine flies very similar to my River. It is much faster and has a more prominent fade. It flies nothing like my Star Katana. I like the Flow and it will be added to my bag.

Nice!

The original reason that I bought this was as an understable compliment to my Wraiths. I wanted something that would turnover right out of the box, rather than having to beat in Wraiths (this decision came after losing my perfectly seasoned turnover Wraith). This flow is 173g, btw.

if you want a flippy wraith more or less, try a VIP/opto king

I bought my flow for the same reason. Just so happens to be that i got a domey white one. after it beat in a little bit it got easier to turn over, but it still can't replace a perfectly beat in pro wraith. at least i tried...

Would really like a swirly blue or teal flow of you lot have one.

if you want a flippy wraith more or less, try a VIP/opto king

I would have agreed with you a week ago before I purchased my own VIP Kings. I tried someone else's red VIP King and I was hoping this flippy disc would have been a perfect companion to my Swords. Sadly as we have been noticing with the Flows, there are a wide variety of stability within the same mold. I picked up two blue VIP Kings and they are quite stable. They are still less stable than my Swords, but I cannot get them to stand up and possibly over like I did with that red one I borrowed. We will have to see what they are like after I beat them in a little, like that red one must have been.

The Flow I had, the one I talked about 10 months ago in this thread, was a very domey and heavy blue Gold Line, just for reference. It was also one of the first ones shipped to the U.S., so that may speak of the run as well.

ask jubuttib about the variance in Kings
there are some that he describes as having low wing tips (i.e. low PLH)
they will be the flippy ones

ask jubuttib about the variance in Kings
there are some that he describes as having low wing tips (i.e. low PLH)
they will be the flippy ones

I should have known better. I handed back that VIP King without looking too closely. I tried making a trade for it because I was looking for a slightly flippy, give it your all long range driver. I am constantly in and out with the Pro Destroyers, but I like how I could give that King a little more hyzer, how it would flatten out and even turn over, but still come back at the end. The Destroyer gets up but never truly gets over to the right. Yet he wanted to sleep on it and then it never happened. When I went in to purchase my own, I was in a rush. I knew what molds I wanted as well as color and weight, but I really did not have the patience, time, and the thought process to check out the finer details like parting lines.

The blue Kings I have now are very much like my seasoned Pro Destroyers. So I bet with a little beating they can become what I am looking for.

Nice!

I liked wraiths until I tried an Archon.. reminds me of a 2 year old beat up wraith right out of the box. Personally for understable duties I've been utilizing the Star Vulcan for awhile.

Latest posts