• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Fluid

Maybe it's a magical disc cleaning solution. Washes away OAT and bad luck, repels trees, etc.

Wasn't Feldberg talking about a Devon Owens signature disc taking the spot of his Flow in his In the bag video? It's hazy, and I'm lazy....or too tired to watch a "In the Bag" video right now anyway.... but it seems to me it was named something similar. Good night.

Wasn't Feldberg talking about a Devon Owens signature disc taking the spot of his Flow in his In the bag video? It's hazy, and I'm lazy....or too tired to watch a "In the Bag" video right now anyway.... but it seems to me it was named something similar. Good night.

That's Owens' "Fresh" stamped Flow in GL with a pop top

MWM+Dr+Strangelove.jpg

Man I hope this isn't the new plastic they stopped making the classic truth for.... All that's probably not true but there where a few people on here saying they stopped production of classic truths to work on a new blend for the mold.

That Classic Truth rumor is just that.

Somewhat. I emailed DD questioning if they were going to be running these anytime soon, as I can't find what I want. They said they were working with L64 on them and they should be available again later in the year (paraphrased, email is in my work mailbox).

Essentially, for the moment they are not in production, so if you need one, the current stock is all you've got to work with.

For 2015, Trilogy plans to launch 12 new models, new baskets, a disc golf shoe, and a more flexible blend of plastic called, variously, Fluid(DD), Frost(Lat), and Elasto(Westside). There's also talk of a more affordable entry level plastic.

From the Marshall Street monthly email.

For 2015, Trilogy plans to launch 12 new models, new baskets, a disc golf shoe, and a more flexible blend of plastic called, variously, Fluid(DD), Frost(Lat), and Elasto(Westside). There's also talk of a more affordable entry level plastic.

That might be sweet a true DX baseline for mids and putters, not really interested in a flexible plastic though. I'm fine with what they have myself. We'll see, depends on how flexible it is.

That might be sweet a true DX baseline for mids and putters, not really interested in a flexible plastic though. I'm fine with what they have myself. We'll see, depends on how flexible it is.

Is "classic" plastic not baseline? I think it is, I think they're probably making the baseline plastic for the fairways and drivers. Just my assumption

Is "classic" plastic not baseline? I think it is, I think they're probably making the baseline plastic for the fairways and drivers. Just my assumption

It says affordable entry level plastic. Which to me seems like a new plastic, maybe a better pro type for fwys and drivers? Maybe a real base 8 dollar plastic like DX? I think DX is a different blend then Classic. DX has a more waxy feel. If other companies could come up with gateways blend they use in their putters that would be sweet. Love the standard Soft Gateway blend.

Latest posts