• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Great Outdoors....

I had it spread to my junk in the Army, after a field exercise or something. Pretty...weird sight.

The medics at sick call were all dudes, and not happy to see me.

You have to be careful out here in the wintertime because the poison oak often 'dies.' When it is 'dead,' it just looks like a pile of sticks. Unfortunately, it's still very much alive and that little pile of sticks can be very evil. People have a tendency to step on them or retrieve their discs from on top of them without realizing what they are encountering.

Somehow the thread title doesn't inspire me to think of what's going on inside your grundies ....

Keep rubbing alcohol in your bag or in the car. After exposure, apply rubbing alcohol to exposed skin, especially hands, and rinse generously with water.

Keep rubbing alcohol in your bag or in the car. After exposure, apply rubbing alcohol to exposed skin, especially hands, and rinse generously with water.

Make sure it's cold water, the combination of alcohol to carry the oil and hot water to open your pores could be extremely bad.

Dude if its bad enough see someone else. All you need is steroid prescription. Sometimes they will give u a shot or a sequence of pills to take. It's the only way to clear it up quickly in severe cases. If your eye is shut, etc... I would classify it as severe.

Thats what happened to last time... I had to take steroids.
I only got it one place this time around... I washed my hands after I took a piss so it didnt spread.

Latest posts