• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The mythical Innova ROC

OG David Poe. I haven't been throwing it lately, but I do love to spin it a few times when I'm in the basement.
The last I heard from dgdave he was playing guitar in a punk band and had kinda moved on from disc golf. I think he has as many guitars as he had golf discs. :eek: The last time I looked up Timko he had a Johnny Marr Jaguar as his facebook profile picture. Rock 'n Roll took it's toll on DGR. :|

I was just thinking...we need a sweet Marmo run of Dx Rocs :popcorn:
We had a run of ZAMRocs back in the DGR days; I just shuffled past one in the stash the other day. I'll hook up a picture when I'm home.

We had a run of ZAMRocs back in the DGR days; I just shuffled past one in the stash the other day. I'll hook up a picture when I'm home.
it was a fun stamp for sure!
not my photo:
6125178077_a5a471dbfd.jpg

It took a bit to find it.

picture.php

It was in the "meh" Roc stash where Rocs go if they are OK but I'm not loving it for whatever reason. You know you have too many Rocs when you have a stash of perfectly good Rocs you don't throw because you have great Rocs in your bag.

The stamp is still cool. :|

It took a bit to find it.

picture.php

It was in the "meh" Roc stash where Rocs go if they are OK but I'm not loving it for whatever reason. You know you have too many Rocs when you have a stash of perfectly good Rocs you don't throw because you have great Rocs in your bag.

The stamp is still cool. :|

A terrible problem to have...

:clap:

For whatever reason I bought 3 more dx rocs today. They were too perfect to pass up. Firm, perfect shape, good colors, and even bottom stamped just to make them even better. All 3 are pretty overstable compared to the dx rocs I have been getting lately which was nice as well!

I've been tempted to pick up some of the KC Pro, flat top, color glow Rocs but I'm not overly familiar with the Innova plastics.

I had heard that the Discmania P-line is pretty much the KC plastic.

Can anyone explain to me what the KC Pro plastic is like compared to DX as far as feel, grip, softness, flex or whatever?

Can anyone explain to me what the KC Pro plastic is like compared to DX as far as feel, grip, softness, flex or whatever?

It varies between different runs. Usually more firm and less grip than DX with added durability. KC Pro is pretty close to the stiff runs of P-Line from Discmania.

KC Pro Aviar/Roc plastic is basically Ultra DX. It can vary, but generally it's like a stiff and durable DX. It does lose some grip as opposed to standard DX, but it's not so bad that I couldn't putt with it like a Champ-type plastic.

KC Pro Aviar/Roc plastic is basically Ultra DX. It can vary, but generally it's like a stiff and durable DX. It does lose some grip as opposed to standard DX, but it's not so bad that I couldn't putt with it like a Champ-type plastic.

Off the shelf definitely, but it really gains it back with some use. :hfive:

Latest posts