• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The mythical Innova ROC

More importantly, where in the world are you guys finding those Ontario DX Rocs?
6cf8b611aed64c9912f71b0acd56fcee.jpg

Not to brag... I found this in the back of one of my file cabinets. Bunch of cool signatures from some pros and some MA1 guys I shot with. Pretty sweet find! Flies like a glidey (made up word) seasoned Rancho with some fade. It's working it's way into my bag.

Lost my perfectly seasoned go-to DX roc today. Looked for it for an hour and got poison ivy all over me. Needless to say, I'm in a really pissed off mood. I don't even care about the ivy, I just wanted to find my roc.

I have a question for the historical roc guys, did they ever make a pro roc? I have a 2009 Clearwater Florida Best Shot Championship Roc penned P R and it feels just like pro plastic. I can't find any info on it, care to enlighten me oh masters of everything roc related?

RPro generally feels like a slightly more flexible Pro, so it does have a similar feel. Is yours flexible or fairly stiff? As to the actual existence of straight up Pro Rocs, I personally have no idea. Maybe 3Putt can enlighten us.

I don't remember how they were labeled either but the 2004 worlds super rocs were pretty sweet.

Yeah that's no super roc. I've never seen one but my guess is it's a roc molded out of pro plastic like the rhynos used to be.

Its just a dx roc from 2009, probably a stiffer blend of plastic than current dx. Not like nobodys heard of a dx roc though man.. is it ontario or rancho?

I know it's somewhat off topic, but what are the flight numbers on a classic roc? I found a new one in a store today and grabbed it because I knew they were OOP

Latest posts