• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Newegg InStep Basket Deal is back!

I owe you one tbird. I missed out on the deal the first time. Saw your thread and screamed out loud like Gerard Butler from 300 "This....is....awesome!". I ordered 4.

is this basket regulation size (or close)? if so i am definitely buying one, thanks for the heads up!

I've been planning on purchasing a basket for some time, but the free shipping sealed the deal. Thanks for the heads up tbird

Here are a few pictures of my instep (w/ modifications). The basket is a little shallow and with any single set of chains basket, you will get some spit throughs. With the added inner set of chains ($28) from Lowe's, most spit throughs are eliminated and the basket catches great. I have had it catch from over 150 ft. out and it could probably catch almost any distance if I could just hit the chains...

Either way great deal on a nice practice basket.

chains3.JPG

chains1.JPG

Am I crazy that I want to get 9 of these and set up a course in the park next to my house? $629.91 for 9 and I got $645 back in my tax return....coincidence?

Latest posts