• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official Prodigy Website Security Thread

yaoser

i think i read in one of the prodigy threads that there was no website ready, but i found this...

http://www.prodigydisc.com/prodigy-disc-golf.html

has all the player profiles and it seems like you can place orders of 25+ discs of either D1 or D4 drivers at $8 a piece

sorry if this has already been mentioned in any of the previous threads

Why are they so cheap? I put 8 of each in the cart but I don't see anyplace to select weights or colors, I don't want to pay Georgia sales tax either. I guess this means we'll all have access to them soon.

$8 would be the wholesale price for dealers, not the retail price. Since there is usually a 50% markup by dealers on most products, it looks like they're expecting these to retail at $16.

Notice that you can't order just one disc... I'm guessing they weren't intending for this page to be available to the public...

$8 would be the wholesale price for dealers, not the retail price. Since there is usually a 50% markup by dealers on most products, it looks like they're expecting these to retail at $16.

Notice that you can't order just one disc... I'm guessing they weren't intending for this page to be available to the public...

:hfive:

Prodigy disc has been so successful with the development of the new products that many of the current top ranked players in the world have thrown the discs and have decided to become players on the Prodigy Team. If you can't beat them then you better join them.

We are please to have

Might not be ready for primetime just yet! The checkout seems to work fine deciding if I should try and buy 25 of them?! :)

I searched for the closest dealer to me. 2 hours north or 1-1/2 hours south. I guess the store around the corner from me didn't get in like they thought or the website is not completely up to date with that info.

I guess anyone can be a dealer? The one closest to me is a made up name, and when you zoom in its on someones house.

There's a link where dealers can sign up, one thing it asks for is a "Resale License #". I'm not sure that has to be filled in to complete the form though.

for anyone in Nashville, they'll be in the player's packs at the Ctier this weekend. D1 and D4

The above link is no longer valid.

I clicked it earlier and saw the discs and everything that has been mentioned in this thread.

Just tried visiting it again and all I get is the front page saying "Coming soon". Maybe they meant New Years Day 2014?

50% mark up would be $12, you mean 100% i think

The above link is no longer valid.

I clicked it earlier and saw the discs and everything that has been mentioned in this thread.

Just tried visiting it again and all I get is the front page saying "Coming soon". Maybe they meant New Years Day 2014?

Lol. Why is no one surprised? I gotta say theres something about prodigy I just don't like at all. Don't think i'll ever buy any of their products.

Now the real question is...Who tipped them off that the link was discovered? Connor Jones? :popcorn:

Last edited:
Lol. Why is no one surprised? I gotta say theres something about prodigy I just don't like at all. Don't think i'll ever buy any of their products.

Now the real question is...Who tipped them off that the link was discovered? Connor Jones? :popcorn:

Yes you will if you throw one and like it.

Latest posts