• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Open/Throw Down

I think that 49 by Conrad at The Open is the course record. I haven't played that course yet but from what I'm told it's pretty gnarly

So the final round at throw down must be over... Can't find any updates anywhere

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

47 at The Open from Conrad today.. I have a good feeling that that score won't be beat for a while if the course is as hard as people tell me

47 at The Open from Conrad today.. I have a good feeling that that score won't be beat for a while if the course is as hard as people tell me

really wanna see the hole by hole scoring.. wonder if he eagled anything. It's a pretty open course for the most part but -17 is crazy

Interesting scores at "The Open" . .almost all the top players hade two super rounds and one "bad" one

really wanna see the hole by hole scoring.. wonder if he eagled anything. It's a pretty open course for the most part but -17 is crazy

You get numbers that far under par when Open players get to use such soft pars - more appropriate for Intermediate players. Par on this course for an Open event should be about 54, not 64. Think -7 to get an realistic idea of how good that round was. (Really, really good, not crazy good.)

That popped up in the "recommended" but haven't checked it out yet. How was it?

Just finished the first part of rd1. It is very windy and its howling out of the speakers, lol. WIth no commentary you might as well what it muted. But pretty good camera work for the most part.:thmbup:

...Oh, the first part of rd2 is up.

Just finished the first part of rd1. It is very windy and its howling out of the speakers, lol. WIth no commentary you might as well what it muted. But pretty good camera work for the most part.:thmbup:

...Oh, the first part of rd2 is up.

Thanks.
Turns out I got my opens confused. The recommendation I got was for the open at Tallahassee, also by a new film crew with Matt Dollar commentary. They did a pretty good job though, even had a couple flight trackers