• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Resolution Bowl - 1/1/2011

AdamE

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
picture.php

New Year, New Resolution, New Course
New Years Day
Saturday, January 1st, 2011

Seviren Lang Disc Golf Course at Garry Cavan Park in Georgetown, IN

Registration from 10:30 - 11:30
Players meeting at 11:30
Tee off at noon

One round of 18 from the long pads.
Top 4 in each division will go on to play a final 9.

Prizes immediately to follow the final 9.
Stick around and watch the top 4 in each division battle it out for first place!

Pro - $25
Am1 (Adv/Int) - $15
Am2 (Rec) - $10

Only 3 divisions offered. Pro division paid out in cash, Am divisions paid out in plastic.

This is NOT a PDGA sanctioned tournament.
This is a small fundraiser to help raise money for a sanctioned tournament later this year.

This is a brand new course that was redesigned less than a month ago.
Check it out!
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4276

Last edited:
johnogorrell said:
is this the course you have been working on?

Yes it is. We moved the baskets a little before Thanksgiving and everyone's been loving it so far. Martin and I have been overwhelmed with positive feedback. You've gotta check it out next time you're in the area.

gregorvn said:
That is one classy looking flyer. Nice!

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Yes it is. We moved the baskets a little before Thanksgiving and everyone's been loving it so far. Martin and I have been overwhelmed with positive feedback. You've gotta check it out next time you're in the area.

Was hoping I could make it up for the Resolution Bowl, but I will be on call that weekend. :thmbdown:

That's too bad. Just hit me up next time you'll be in town.

***UPDATE***

We are not doing a final 9, so this will just be one round of 18. We will do a doubles round afterward if there is interest.

The winner of Am1 and Am2 will receive a first run stamped R-Pro Wahoo.

That's too bad. Just hit me up next time you'll be in town.

Sound slike we need to arrange a round there when I am in Louisville January 25th-29th. I will have an employee with me who too! We actually have 1 and a half days to play this year because my wife is doing some work before the conference starts. I will get you the details but check your availability for the 25th and 26th. The full day we will be making a run to play a handful of courses.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure I have some time off work to get in a round with you one of those days.

Thanks to all who came out and played. The weather was nice and we couldn't have asked for a much better day. It was great to watch so many people play the new course and I am quite happy that it beat many of them up; it was built to do just that.

Click here to see the scores.