• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

the story of your addiction

Rocs....I feel like I'm write in my wheelhouse with a Roc in my hand. It is just so reliable and predictable...

Discraft_Pro_D_Magnet_Orange_Stock.jpg

And....

Discraft_Pro_D_Soft_Magnet_Black_Stock.jpg

They have worked well for me for many years

When I first started playing I went to Dicks Sporting Goods and picked out a putter, mid, and driver. My neighbor did the same but he also got himself a fairway driver. We played a few rounds together and after seeing how much he threw his fairway driver it made me really want to get one as well. I ordered myself a TL and because I primarly throw RHFH the overstability of the disc works wonders. I've been addicted since of trying out new overstable discs. My favorite is the Lat64 Halo and my most recent plastic purchase was the Blizzard Champion Ape and the MVP Volt both of which I have not thrown yet but my itch to get out there and throw is starting to get really bad.

does anybody have a cure for this addiction? please share it.

Rocs
then
wizards
then
destroyers
Nikon00002615.jpg

Nikon00002884.jpg

i have lot of destroyers probably half the reason prices are going up is im a hoarder of half the destroyer market.

Nikon00003332.jpg