• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

I kinda like it. Definitely unique. I'll have to see how it fits in with the overall aesthetic of the bag when we see the whole thing.

It most definitely is the back side of the bag. There would be no reason for padding anywhere else. I like that people are complaining about the graphic that no one will see when it's on your back. :eek:

For me, it's the fear thay something like that will be on other spots of the bag.

I didn't mean to sound like i was complaining, Hopefully its an option (highly doubt this). It just reminds me of an affliction T-shirt from what i can see .

I just hope that the bags have some black accents to go with the color you pick. I love the colors Voodoo offers, but an ALL purple or blue backpack might look a bit...eyesore-ish.

I didn't mean to sound like i was complaining, Hopefully its an option (highly doubt this). It just reminds me of an affliction T-shirt from what i can see .

Haha, well I feel ya on that. I can't stand those insane graphic t shirts and especially the button downs. I'd be surprised though if they put graphics all over the bag.

The back spine is to show you where to put yours.
Place back here.
lol..I guess he's played the sport enough to see some players staggering around after a few holes. So it's kind of like a "This side up" on your bag. Now that's forward thinking!

Saw the vertebrae graphic photo. That could look cool as hell with black on black (for future runs)

This is luckily the first time I've heard about their new backpack so I haven't had to tune in for the past month waiting for them to post pics. :D

No body likes a tease :\ ....although I guess a tease is better than nothing, so can I get a HALE yeeah?! lol, glad I live in Ohio and I'm not forced to get a bag until the spring cause I do wanna see what this looks like.

That spine stuff looks horrible. Ifs thats on ther im not buying the bag i dont care how cool it is or how much i like it. It makes it look like a $10 kids shirt from kohls, not a $200 disc golf bag an adult would carry

That spine stuff looks horrible. Ifs thats on ther im not buying the bag i dont care how cool it is or how much i like it. It makes it look like a $10 kids shirt from kohls, not a $200 disc golf bag an adult would carry

It's going to be hidden by your back, though.

I would think, if there is enough outcry, Voodoo might scrap it. Seems like mixed reviews so far.

I see all kinds of 'adults' wearing Affliction shirts and other graphic tees which are WAAAAY more lame.

I don't have a problem with the graphic. It'll look cool sitting on the ground and be hidden while I wear it, so I don't care either way. Bring on more pics!