• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Things you have lost on the course besides your discs

Sunglasses!!!!! I always lose them! This is why I buy the $7 pair every time and nothing else.

Sunglasses!!!!! I always lose them! This is why I buy the $7 pair every time and nothing else.

Yeah, just counting disc golf I've lost at least a dozen pairs of sunglasses in the last couple years. Unfortunately, that isn't the only place I lose them, so my total is much higher. I'm with you on the cheapo ones, that way I'm not quite so mad when I leave them somewhere. :rolleyes:

it only takes losing one pair of $70+ sunglasses to make you buy el cheapos from then on.

I lost an earbud cushion.
I had to replace the one I lost with a larger cushion size from the cushion variety that came with it.
I've been walking with a bit of a list/lean, but it's been helping me throw a wicked anhyzer...

I have lost many things on a course but the one thing I can't stand is when I lose my way and get lost on a new course. I have found a DG mud towel, a friends disc by chance, and some really cool relics on my home course....I am waiting for the day I find a dead body in some of the deep schule I have been known to throw into!

I lost my pedometer this weekend (now the 2nd one lost on a DG course). Usually no biggie, but I'm in a contest right now, so I have to buy another one PDQ. Sigh.

Mostly discs... haven't really lost too much on the course that I can think of.
Nothing important anyway. I leave my phone and keys behind on purpose so there
is no chance of losing those. I do not wear sunglasses...

I sure do find a lot of stuff on courses however. Cash, glasses, film cannister chocked full
of nugs, hemostats, glass piece, jewelry and a bunch of other stuff.

i cleaned up my local park for a few months trying to find some plastic to play with when i first started. in one morning you could pickup around 2 40gal bags of plastic water/gatorade bottles and 1 40gal bag of glass/aluminum. plus a bunch of random trash...

lost:
a bunch of my favorite discs (i'm a single-disc player)

found:
harmonica (nice one)
leatherman micra
wallet (returned to mailbox, minus $40 cash)
bunch of discs, golfballs
prescription glasses , returned to group of seniors playing ahead of us.
thing for grinding up tobacco
ziplock bags containing some kind of plant...
lighters, pens, pencils
cell phones (one turned into lost and found , one trashed)
and a couple of those disc golf markers. aka the 3 inch discs.

I lost 3 of my best friends on the course once because I'm an a-hole sometimes and they got tired of me throwing John McEnroe-esque fits when we played.... but I have since found Buddhism and don't get nearly as pissed at myself when I screw up. I've also started playing better, and smarter.
So yeah, I found my friends again after that.

I lost 3 of my best friends on the course once because I'm an a-hole sometimes and they got tired of me throwing John McEnroe-esque fits when we played.... but I have since found Buddhism and don't get nearly as pissed at myself when I screw up. I've also started playing better, and smarter.
So yeah, I found my friends again after that.

haha nice.

I found an Innova Practice basket someone had set up.

I contacted a friend at the local club and was able to return it. He was getting some extra practice in before a tournament and left it sitting in the woods between tee's 4 and 5.

I contacted a friend at the local club and was able to return it. He was getting some extra practice in before a tournament and left it sitting in the woods between tee's 4 and 5.

While playing on Monday , Springdglover left his portable stool on the course somewhere.

How can you forget your basket? That would be a major brain fart.

My Innocence

Under the 24th street bridge playing Pease the other day. Just finished taking a 2 on 6 in the left position, was stoked that the basket was back, walked around the corner to a naked chick laying on a sheet of cardboard under the bridge. Her beau was up walking around and says "sorry bro, my bad". At this point the chick, mid 20's I'd guess, is sitting up, not making too much effort to cover up, sort of annoyed that I saw her naked under the public bridge - I guess.

I happened to have my putter (the one you putt with) in my hand so I held it up and blocked her from my view and proceeded to #7 - walking directly behind their makeshift bivouac. The guy asked me if I made any holes in one. I think I said something like "not yet but I've made some good runs". I just kept on walking. It was nearly noon.

By the way, I played a 2nd round and they left all their crap strewn about under the bridge.

Just another day at Pease

Last edited:
My Innocence

Under the 24th street bridge playing Pease the other day. Just finished taking a 2 on 6 in the left position, was stoked that the basket was back, walked around the corner to a naked chick laying on a sheet of cardboard under the bridge. Her beau was up walking around and says "sorry bro, my bad". At this point the chick, mid 20's I'd guess, is sitting up, not making too much effort to cover up, sort of annoyed that I saw her naked under the public bridge - I guess.

I happened to have my putter (the one you putt with) in my hand so I held it up and blocked her from my view and proceeded to #7 - walking directly behind their makeshift bivouac. The guy asked me if I made any holes in one. I think I said something like "not yet but I've made some good runs". I just kept on walking. It was nearly noon.

By the way, I played a 2nd round and they left all their crap strewn about under the bridge.

Just another day at Pease

No pictures!?!? :mad:

:D

Things lost on the course other than discs.

So was out throwing yesterday at horns hill in Zanesville and lost my set of minis that squeeze together. It sucks. I got those on a road trip to California at DTworld. And to top it off I lost what was inside. ;)

I hate when ever I loose my petty money out of my mini's. What I loose most on the course is my towels. Over the past 5-6 years I have probably lost 10-12 towels.

Latest posts