• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] Three Innova Colt Prototype DX Discs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkat

Bogey Member
This sale is for three (3) INNOVA Colt PROTOTYPE discs … the white and the yellow were test thrown a couple times each the day they arrived (on a thick grass sports field), never hit dirt or obstacles, the original stickers are on the discs (Disc Golf Center) .. the white one is 171g both on tag and written in, the yellow one is 169 on the tag, 168 written in, both gold reflective printing, DX plastic in excellent condition, probably as close to new as you can find … the orange disc I did use for 3-4 rounds, but it is still in very good condition, 171g, DX, silver/blueish reflective printing (depends on light)…

$30 shipped USPS Priority for all three ...lower 48 only please … thank you!

NOW $22 SHIPPED for all three!!

Attachments

• IMG_5244.jpg
    IMG_5244.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5245.jpg
    IMG_5245.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5323.jpg
    IMG_5323.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Ten Time Kj Nybo, Thunder "jerm", and Air Force Tern

-Innova Air Force LusterTern: 171 g, 9.5/10 (storage wear), asking $21

-Thunderbirds (2017), Bag Kept, 10/10 asking $40

-KJ Nybo (Ten time), Bag Kept, New, asking $45

-KJ Nybo (Ten time), Field Tested, 9/10, asking $30

Three bucks for shipping.

Attachments

• DSC_0045.jpg
    DSC_0045.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 22
I accidentally posted this. Was trying to post in the sell and somehow I was still stuck in this thread. Sorry. I will try to get administrator to delete.

Hey Doc!! … maybe you were stuck in this thread for a reason, like you subconsciously wanted some prototype Colts ;)

.. on that note, lets do a Dutch Auction and drop the price of the Colt's … $27 shipped for all three, two virtually unused … lower 48 only on shipping please .. thank you!

If these were XTs I'd be all over them. Good luck!

Thanks! … but if they were XT's and new like this, they probably wouldn't be $6-7 ea. + shipping! ;)

Lowered price to $26 shipped … so figuring $7 ea new one, and $5 for the used one + $7 USPS Priority Shipping

Last edited:
$23 shipped … Dutch auction in process … drops a dollar a day until sold ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts