• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Threw a Ti Buzzz

I just got my Ti Buzzz this week. I ordered red, but when it showed up it appears to be more pink. It seems to be nice and stable to me, and will probably go in the bag with my less stable Z's.

Mine has beat in to a laser beam with the itty-bittiest touch of straight fade :)

I have a lightweight buzzz ESP. a max weight Z buzzz, a max weight buzzz ss and a max weight ti buzzz. to rank the stabilities from least stable to most stable for mine, here we go: lightweight buzzz ESP, buzzz SS, Ti buzzz, Z buzzz. Ti buzzz has been rocking for me because it seems more stable then the buzzz ss, but just a touch less stable then the max weight z. Perfect.

My brother has been killing me with his Ti Buzzz and Anode combo. He is pretty much beating his personal best by 3-4 strokes on every course we play, and set up a double eagle today through the woods with his Buzzz.

I hung mine on the wall. I still prefer my Cryztal Z Buzzz for throwing.

Ti buzzz has changed my game, bought a backup already. Went ahead an ordered a Ti stalker also.. if its as consistent as my 2 buzzzs we are in the game.

They're HORRIBLE! Don't get one. Don't even throw one. If your buddy has one and keeps making beautiful shots, it's obviously his superior skill and not this awful travesty of a disc.

So when are they supposed to release more of this awful plastic.... I have that abysmal stalker too and want to see what other molds they ruin with this obviously inferior product.

You'll have to pry my ti buzz from my cold dead fingers.

They're HORRIBLE! Don't get one. Don't even throw one. If your buddy has one and keeps making beautiful shots, it's obviously his superior skill and not this awful travesty of a disc.

So when are they supposed to release more of this awful plastic.... I have that abysmal stalker too and want to see what other molds they ruin with this obviously inferior product.

You'll have to pry my ti buzz from my cold dead fingers.

I was about to drop a bow on your head, until I read that last statement. :hfive:

Latest posts