• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Throwers Galore: Ions, Rocs, Preflight Wraith, Elite Z Surge + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
Here is some rock solid throwers that can find a spot immediately into your bag.

Putters:
-17? G Neutron Anode: no weight marked but feels approx. 171 G. Faded ink on inner rim. Has some scuffs and abrasions to the bead but nothing major. A solid 7/10 putter that has a ton of life left in it. $GONE
-172 G Neutron Ion: tourney stamp. No ink. Overmold has a lighter remained nick and a few scrapes and bumps. Still a solid 8/10. $12
-172 G Neutron Ion: 7/10 with ink on inner rim. This was my putting putter for a while and its a real gem. $12

Mids:
-180 G Roc3: stock stamp that is partially wiped. No ink. Innova did a crap job at removing the flash and left a section of the wing that just feels a little rough. Nothing major but that's Innova Quality control for you. Bright orange color. 8/10 due to the poor flash trim. $12
-169 G DX Roc:2009 tourney stamp, partially wiped. This DX feels like butter. I wasn't really sure what people meant when saying that old DX felt great, but I do now. This roc is pure money. No ink and only one small nick on the rim. 8/10 $10

Drivers:
-? G Champion Wraith: PREFLIGHT NUMBERS, appears to be around 168-169 G. Stamp is really faded and the color is a neat transition between pink and clear. Found this in a lake so of course it has a diluted poop smell. 7/10 and just begging to be put in your bag. $12
-? G Z Nuke SS: very faded ink on the back of the plate, rim is almost perfect. Feels max weight but I don't want to call it that. 9/10 $10
-173 G Elite Z Surge: very faded PDGA on plate. Pearly with a vibrant purple stamp. Flies nicely overstable. This surge is the real deal. 8/10 $13
-175 G Star Vulcan: small faded ink on back plate. Rim is in solid shape with only scuffing really. Found in a lake on a hole that requires a big hyzer. Appears a noob chose to throw a Vulcan for said hyzer... his loss is your gain. No worries I called him. "That disc is broke" he said. 7/10 $10

Hopefully somehting in here tickles your fancy. Prices are shipped and I will always listen to package deals. Simply text 636-544-1370 and we can discuss things.

Trades:
As of now I am hoarding hard KC Pro Rocs and I really like the feel of the 10x glow replicas. If you have any of those I would be down. I would also look at Westside Swords and Giants. Finally, I would not not look at Rivals. Enjoy!

Attachments

• recent discs 3.jpg
    recent discs 3.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 140
  • recent discs 2.jpg
    recent discs 2.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 101
  • recent discs.jpg
    recent discs.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
nice surge.. love those old z's.. im just weak and need them ligher lol.. i also laughed at "that disc is broke" :thmbup:

I love people.

Overheard in the Pro Shop I work at the other day:

"If you're going to only use one disc, you should get a driver because then you can do all of the other things with it."

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.