• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Thunderbird

Would this be like an orig beast? I really like mine but they can be a bit hard to find ones for sale cheap.

What colors did they make of these
Orange
Smoke
Clear
Blue/blueberry/purple
Yellow--or they called if mustard or something

Anything else

Possibly, I can't recall...they went crazy fast. I logged on right when they dropped and wasn't able to get any because Innova gave me an error message every time I tried to use my reward points. By the time I got straightened out they were gone. Maybe ten minutes.

Not really interested in these unless they do a Protostar run, and even then only if it's champ this time not G*

What colors did they make of these
Orange
Smoke
Clear
Blue/blueberry/purple
Yellow--or they called if mustard or something

Anything else

They had Yellow and something like "Baby Mustard" which was noted as being pretty hard to see on the purchase page. There was also pink on the original drop down, but a number of those colors (pink, black, smoke, clear, blue) were pretty low in production. Most less than 50, some less than 20, some less than 10. From what I saw during the first offering, yellow, orange and "unique" had the highest production numbers.

Just got some in and the "Baby Mustard" should have been called "Caramel". Going to try one tomorrow - No time today.

If it stops raining here in WI I will go out and test mine. From looking at the disc it seems to have a new mold piece for the top since its a zipper top. To me it seems like its the Teebird3 top and a Firebird bottom.

If it stops raining here in WI I will go out and test mine. From looking at the disc it seems to have a new mold piece for the top since its a zipper top. To me it seems like its the Teebird3 top and a Firebird bottom.

That sounds pretty amazing.

*cleans drool off of phone*

Yea definitely an older bottom piece of the mold because you can see where they had to grind off the patent numbers.

Feels like an orc, but comparing it to a regular champ orc is like comparing a brinster to a regular champ 12x. Same feel, definitely more thickness of the rim.

so has anyone thrown it yet? or have their brains not stopped exploding yet...

Yeah, I am really curious to hear how this flies. Let's get some reviews going.

I'm a bit skeptical of the 0/2 ratings. I'm betting it either has a little turn or bigger fade. I'm sure it will be a great disc though either way.