• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

To all my Iowa disc golfers

mattpusa

Par Member
So ill be in Iowa for about a month, I'm stayin des monies for now and was wondering what sporting good store I could pick up some disc since I left my disc at home.

If you will make your way up to Ames at some point there is a Bike World there who has the best selection in Iowa. They carry a lot of Innova, Discraft, Lat64, DD, MVP, Gateway.

I'm actually stayin in fort dodge so ill have to stop on my way back up there

Iowa really has one of the best collections of courses in the country. I hope you get the chance to play a bunch.

Iowa really has one of the best collections of courses in the country. I hope you get the chance to play a bunch.

Me too its 4 months of work so crossing my fingers I have free time now to decide what disc I want to try.
Thinking
Striker or flow
River
Axis
Wizard and aviar

Me too its 4 months of work so crossing my fingers I have free time now to decide what disc I want to try.
Thinking
Striker or flow
River
Axis
Wizard and aviar

play it again sports has some nice lat64 stuff, pro flight is about the only place in town with any putters

XL, Teebird, River are all super versitile disc that you can turn either way. Pick a utility mid and putter, piece of luggage and off you go.

If you will make your way up to Ames at some point there is a Bike World there who has the best selection in Iowa. They carry a lot of Innova, Discraft, Lat64, DD, MVP, Gateway.

Thanks to bike world for taking 60 bucks from me:D

lets see what i got

mvp proto axis-176(was sceptical on getting 176 thought it would be too overstable but flies just like it was made too)

Discmania CD Craze(170)
Dismania TD Rush(171) 3 foot from an ace at fort dodge course abosolutely love this disc
Wizard eraser vood00 175

man i don't think ill be ill be playing the courses around fort dodge again, i was just sketched out no one at the parks one had like a little shed sized chapel that looked like devil worshippers got to it, today i play a nice one but i was the only one at the park and it was fairly wooded. guess im just used to seeing a bunch of people at the park:\

Jake from Bike World says: Thank you for stopping by the store and we enjoyed getting an out of state visitor.

I haven't played too many courses but I enjoy the two in Ames immensely. Big creek is also excellent. Boone is like playing the wackiest safari ever. Tomorrow I am going to Des Moines to play some course there and I have heard some really great things about them especially Walnut.

Jake from Bike World says: Thank you for stopping by the store and we enjoyed getting an out of state visitor.

awesome!! tell him thanks for the disc and i may have to stop by for more disc are limited down there in louisiana except for ordering them!

man i don't think ill be ill be playing the courses around fort dodge again, i was just sketched out no one at the parks one had like a little shed sized chapel that looked like devil worshippers got to it, today i play a nice one but i was the only one at the park and it was fairly wooded. guess im just used to seeing a bunch of people at the park:\

We played six days of golf, two courses a day. We did not see one golfer until the last day, a Saturday. Freaked us out a little too. Weird, courses in. Michigan are always populated.

We played six days of golf, two courses a day. We did not see one golfer until the last day, a Saturday. Freaked us out a little too. Weird, courses in. Michigan are always populated.

I didn't even see anyone in the parked so if someone mugged me no one would even know:gross:

not that I can't defend myself just don't like being alone in an area I don't even know or know the people

MC Sports is a strip mall sports store here and there that has a lot of Innova & Discraft.

If you make it to Forest City we have a nice course & I've got lots of spares for cheap.

Latest posts