• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Today I fell in love with a Roc and further in love with a Buzzz

I'm back on the Roc. It's cheaper and more consistent. I never turned over my Z Buzzz but I would overshoot alot of baskets with it and sometimes it would fade hard at the end of it's flight for no reason.

The other day I played a one disc challenge and took a 180 DX Shark against my wifes entire bag. After parking a 300' hole for a birdie with it I have a whole new respect for the Shark. I was suprised that I never turned it over once in the entire round.

If you don't want the Z Buzzz anymore maybe we could work out a trade or something. I'll always take more of them. :)

I've got a new respect for mids all together this year. Yesterday the only discs I really threw were the Buzzz, the Roc, and a Voodoo and tied my best score to date. Obviously everybody's varying skill levels and throwing styles will dictate different experiences with these two flagship mids, but after giving a Roc a try I'm of the opinion everyone should at least try both if not carry both. The only 2 reasons I started this thread were to profess my increased love and respect for both these discs and to brag a bit about my first ace :D

I hear ya about respecting mid range. I carry many mid range discs.

DX Roc (softer plastic)
Millinium Aurora
Star Skeeter
Champ Coyote (lost it, need another)
DX Aviar

Most of my aces are with mid range discs. Keep throwin' em'!

To me it's fairly simple. If you play A LOT of disc, carry multiple Rocs in various wear, cycle them. If you play sparingly, 3-4 times a month more or less, get a Buzzz in the higher end plastic and a DX, beat all to hell, perfect anny every time Roc. You're covered.

Latest posts