• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] TODAY'S $10 WIZARD....FROM THE WAREHOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone still wants the widespread panic wizard today I'll let it go for the $10 price. Also, for today's official $10 wizard, the first one to pm me about any wizard on any of my threads gets it for 10. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.

Today's $10 wizard is this crazy RFF G-Series at 175. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0004_zpsyekaatp5.jpg

Today's $10 wizard is this throwback cape stamped wonder at 174g and on the softer end of SS. Grippy with some tackiness. PayPal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0007_zpsfcumwsig.jpg

Late is better than never right? Today/tonight's $10 wizard is this grippy G-Series at 172 on the softer side of ss. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0005_zpsetohgidj.jpg

Instead of posting at 10:30 last night (the 24 hours needed to bump my own thread) I figured I'd put up one this morning. So, today's $10 wizard is this purple SS flexing just a bit softer than the standard IMO. Nice bears stamp and a good grippy feeling with a touch of tackiness. 175g. I have two so if you're interested we can do a 2 for 21 deal. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0006_zpsibchtnr5.jpg

Today's $10 wizard is this light grey (a little lighter maybe than what the picture shows) RFF flexing on the firmer end of that label. The stamp is red. 175g and grippy. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0051_zps0bbz6veu.jpg

Today's $10 wizard is this mini stamped chalky at 174g. marked SS but flexes like a soft. Note the storage scuff on the upper left. If you intend on actually throwing this, it shouldn't be the last one. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0042_zpsxzsoe3kg.jpg

After a brief absence yesterday, today's $10 Wizard is this beautiful soft at 172g. Grippy and firm. Paypal for friends/family. International buyer see OP.
DSC_0006_zps96mz0wgt.jpg

Today/Tonight's $10 wizard is this blue soft with a sweet stamp. Quite grippy and weighing 172g. Paypal for friends/family. International buyers see OP.
DSC_0014_zpshv8d4sz7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.