• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Today's Hole, 02-04-11

LHBH:

Agressive: Flx Pred anny release down the left gap, hoping for a long flight and nice skip to be around 360 or so.

Safe: Cryztal buzzz hyzered down the left gap, approach and tap in 3. This is the route I would take in a tourney.

eagle for the eagle might even putt with it just so i could say that

but more realistically a eagle off the tee then wizard upshot then wizard to the chains

389 Par 5??? Man, I have been hard on myself. Around these parts we don't go to Par 4 until over 600ft. Anways, I'm thinking Leopard or Teebird of the tee. Wizard upshot. Wizard putt. First eagle ever.

Stalker on a nice smooth hyzer. Up with an ION, which will obviously go in.

RHFH Sidewinder up the left side shoot. Buzzz if I hit a tree and Aviar from there.

Snaps! What the **** are you doing way the **** out there? Get your *** back out to Cali right quick, y'all hear???

Say what???

Don't you "what" me, boy, I'll take y'all out bhind the woodshed and school ya! (Sheesh, them young whippersnappers ain't got no respect these days!) :D

I'm out here visiting my folks! And freezing my ass off!

LHBH
hyzerflip a nuke beat nuke up the left side. finish with a rhyno pending i make it through cleanly. otherwise most likely approaching a hornet or roc

I'm out here visiting my folks! And freezing my ass off!
You planning on hitting any other courses here?

For the HOD, I think I actually threw a Wraith on this one. Mako approach.

I think I will have to go for it with a TL on a little bit of a hyzer line. Maybe I could get a good sskip up that hill towards the basket. RHBH.

GL Trident taking the hyzer route, and skip.

Latest posts