• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top 5 US Monuments I would love to huck a disc off... tell me yours

Madonna's vagina. Sorry I don't have a pic...

Grand%20Canyon%20-%20Arizona%20001.jpg

Is this it?

I have been tempted to set up my practice basket at the cemetery down the street, but the wife said she would be very pissed if she found out I did that.

Seriously, I bet the soldiers at the tomb of the unknown solider would waste you on the spot.
lol:) theyd be adding another unknown to it.

What about chunking across Snake river canyon with a sweet Knievel Dye .

i just went on Google Earth and typed in snake river canyon evel knievel and the launch pad is still there, its only 1200 ft across and with the height difference it might be possible.

I have been tempted to set up my practice basket at the cemetery down the street, but the wife said she would be very pissed if she found out I did that.
Mozola's next to a graveyard , i heard if you go out at midnight you can hear the chains.......woooooooooo

i wonder who's buried there maybe we've been playing with Sam Houston and we dont even know it . i have had some really lucky shots out there, maybe its like that stupid angels in the outfield movie

Latest posts