• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TOSH.0 - Tonight's Episode

It would hardly be the first time Tosh has featured disc golf in some form. Probably not anything to get worked about, positively or negatively.

Maybe he's doing something in response to Philo's albatross? Maybe one of "Nah nah na boo boo" bits where he does something better than someone else? He ain't beating Philo's shot(s) though :)

I actually thought it was a pretty funny skit. Altho I HATE the term frolf or whatever some people call it.

I love saying frolf because it makes people angry and it sounds great.

I love saying frolf because it makes people angry and it sounds great.

I've said it before and so I'll say it again...

I dislike the name "Disc Golf" and even though "Frolf" is cringe inducing, I'd rather call it that anyday...

Patrice was a god. I could listen to his spelling bit all day long.

Web Junk is the best internet video show to date, because his commentary was actually funny. Unlike Tosh who believes that all you need is to be offensive. Not offensive jokes, just plain offensive statements. Wow, so funny, Daniel.

As for the frolf topic. I like the name because it gives another meaning to the question "Are you DTF?"

Last edited:
Web Junk is the best internet video show to date, because his commentary was actually funny. Unlike Tosh who believes that all you need is to be offensive. Not offensive jokes, just plain offensive statements. Wow, so funny, Daniel.

As for the frolf topic. I like the name because it gives another meaning to the question "Are you DTF?"

Sig worthy!

Latest posts