• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tournament reporting software

My club uses the tools on discgolfscene.com. Much easier than trying to build it yourself. :thmbup:

I just cut and paste from a spreadsheet. It doesn't look nice and formatted or anything, but it works.

After our forum got hit with an outage and we lost some records, we've began to use discgolfscene.com as a backup record.

The spreadsheet tool in google docs makes it really easy to publish results and embed them in other pages, and you can have multiple people authorized to make updates.

What I was hoping was to find something where one person could input the last tournaments scores and it would automatically update totals, rankings, etc for the overall year and publish it on our site. Is there anything out there that does this or will I need to find someone to write this?

What I was hoping was to find something where one person could input the last tournaments scores and it would automatically update totals, rankings, etc for the overall year and publish it on our site. Is there anything out there that does this or will I need to find someone to write this?

A spreadsheet in Google Docs sounds like your best (free) bet; however, the league statistics at discgolfscene.com might be capable enough for your purposes. Beyond that, a good programmer (who considers it worth his time) could make something much prettier and more customized, but be sure you're willing and able to lean on the same guy when stuff needs fixing or updating.