• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trade Gone Wrong -- What to Do?

Name this sucker. We have many internet detectives that will bring unholy hell upon said perpetrator. But, be forewarned, for once you unleash the DGCR dogs of war there are no stopping them.

In other news, I beat 3 other players in a playoff to sneak into the final 9 as the 4th place player this weekend and played well enough to finish 2nd! AND I won the ace throw-off at after nobody made an ace (I hit dead center chains and it spit out but landed close FTW) and was able to afford a discatcher sport when combined with merch payout so I guess it evens out a little! I felt like I won the lottery!

i'm with Bro D. name this guy. i've seen 3-4 of these threads in the past month, and no one names the person...except DiscEnvy/Maddogtannin/dgsdabest...i called his ass out as SOON as he posted on here

Name this sucker. We have many internet detectives that will bring unholy hell upon said perpetrator. But, be forewarned, for once you unleash the DGCR dogs of war there are no stopping them.

Haha, that's kinda what I'm afraid of. I guess I'm just always hoping to get the plastic and have it resolved peacefully and quietly but even I can only sit back and get taken for so long...

Let's just say the information is out there to find if you know where to look.

Do a address search and get his phone number, then call. If he is a punk kid, calling his parents and dropping words like theft make a big difference.

Friends with Josh Hamm, Nathan Doss, Feldberg, Jenkins, Chris Heeren, McCabe, Koling, Josh Anthon, Locastro, etc.). Try out Josh Hamm and see if he knows the guy. He is from that area and I think is probably a nice guy (only know him through FB). He also runs a lot of DG related things in Wisconsin. Or pick out his friends with his same last name and ask them if they know what is going on with his dealings.

I will say though, always start out assuming the best until you find out different. It is easy to get all worked up and find out you didn't know the whole story. Give him the benefit of the doubt until the situation warrants something more intense. But it is worth contacting someone to get the scoop or try to work something out.

Friends with Josh Hamm, Nathan Doss, Feldberg, Jenkins, Chris Heeren, McCabe, Koling, Josh Anthon, Locastro, etc.). Try out Josh Hamm and see if he knows the guy. He is from that area and I think is probably a nice guy (only know him through FB). He also runs a lot of DG related things in Wisconsin. Or pick out his friends with his same last name and ask them if they know what is going on with his dealings.

I will say though, always start out assuming the best until you find out different. It is easy to get all worked up and find out you didn't know the whole story. Give him the benefit of the doubt until the situation warrants something more intense. But it is worth contacting someone to get the scoop or try to work something out.

I agree with this approach.

This is obviously a high school kid, as his FB page says class of 2011. Maybe he sent the package and it was really lost in the mail? A simple reply from Mr. Zach should take care of the situation.

But if he is dodging you, then it may be time.....sick balls chopper!

i thought this was going to happen to me until today when i received the disc.

I've had this situation happen to me once.
I sent their disc and didn't get my disc, so I began to send PM's.
I started out kind and got progressively nastier.
Then he sends me a note saying that he finally sent the disc...again.

Turns out the addressed it wrong, so it went to the wrong address, got sent back, re-addressed and sent. Took over a month. But I finally got the plastic.
I could see the wrong address on the envelope and double postage, so the guy was either a good forger...or bad at following directions.

Last edited:

Latest posts