• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trade Gone Wrong -- What to Do?

Wait, I don't get it. How could she send you the disc if he already sent it?!

[still favors the poop covered tarantula idea]

I'm glad I found out that you can get poop sent to people through the mail. Thank you atl_scott and dgcr.

So in a related topic, a few people including myself are working on our own Mob Justice of a person scamming on Discaroo from MT. I will update if anything comes of it.

So I have been talking with some folks in charge over at PDGA.com and their official stance on the matter is:

"Trading or selling isn't something that we support so it would make no sense for us to have ratings for feedback. We simply provide a medium for PDGA members to have discussions about topics. If people elect to buy or sell that is a matter between them."

They don't seem to want to help us protect ourselves over there. Thanks PDGA.

What about dudes playing as women...or drinking at conferences....hahaha where is VR when you need 'em?

So I have been talking with some folks in charge over at PDGA.com and their official stance on the matter is:

"Trading or selling isn't something that we support so it would make no sense for us to have ratings for feedback. We simply provide a medium for PDGA members to have discussions about topics. If people elect to buy or sell that is a matter between them."

They don't seem to want to help us protect ourselves over there. Thanks PDGA.

It is outrageous that simply because the PDGA provides an online forum for its members to communicate with each other, anyone would expect them to act as an intermediary for private business / trades gone bad. This would be an EXTREMELY foolhardy use of PDGA Office staff time, volunteer moderation staff time, and our PDGA membership money. Furthermore, I can only imagine the backlash from the PDGA membership if they found out that time was being spent on these activities instead of more important matters like, you know, growing the sport of disc golf.

He wasn't asking anyone to hold anyones hand, he asked for a feedback system to make self policing easier.