• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] trade me some paypal for some plastic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

booter

* Ace Member *
heres a few goodies up for grabs

limited run Seppo Paju signature 1st run spd2 - both new - both 175 - $23 each - 1GONE!!
20121009_221442.jpg

S/DS destroyers - all new - all 175 - $23 each - 2 gone!
20121009_221407.jpg

(wiped stock stamp) 175 7/10 -ink, dyed purple $45
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t182/djpurplesprite/20120901_223903.jpg

prices shipped

Last edited:
thanks matt.

as for the sds..these are stiff and mild dome,which imo is perfect for wind duties.i have a used one i throw occasionally and its beeftastic. wind cutter fo sho

no bottom stamp

those spd2 are just as beefy and are only a tiny bit softer with a mild dome as well. interchangeable with sds

Last edited:
I'm debating buying the mystic mills rattler looking to add more to the collection. Any idea where to find more? Im still waiting on my iphone 4 to come in.

the only other person i know that has one is mark ellis so i seriously doubt hed sel it. other than his...ive never seen of another mystic mills. lmk

As you requested good sir! PM'd.

And don't forget, get me the good sparkly/foily stamp. Pablo and Lionel have a bunch of cool stuff already, I've just started.

the s are a little more beefier than the c but break in really well. if u like sds destroyers,these are a nearly identical replacement. only real difference is the mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.