• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] TRADE need kc pro tbird or ce tbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have one and I just bought it. Gotta throw it before I see if I like it. Otherwise I'd make him an offer. :(

i only have one as well. and you wont make an offer after you throw it. trust me. lol y you thank he wants one so bad

i only have one as well. and you wont make an offer after you throw it. trust me. lol y you thank he wants one so bad

Oh I know they're a good disc. The one I just bought was a replacement for one the course gnomes took. This new one is a bit lighter and since all discs are a little different, well I avoid assuming even every Teebird is the same.

lol i have about 20 teebirds. none of which are the same. so your def. correct to not assume there identical. but i love em all the same

No kidding. He's like a guy with a pocket full of Benjamins who not only walks by the street musician without dropping in a dime, but pulls out his roll of money to show off as he walks by. I guess I should thank him for agreeing with me, but this is the thanks I give. :doh:

Ok buckaroo

I got this here kc pro teebird 6/10, it's a 174g has 2 bubbles at about 4 o'clock I'll trade for the first run surge

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa teebird 001.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa teebird 001.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 42
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa teebird 002.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa teebird 002.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 36
Go to discgolfvalues and by one, you could have had one shipped to you by now

Come to the Carrollton torney next weekend and Ill get you one just so I dont have to see this thread anymore

i have 2 kc pro teebirds ill get rid of...stamps barely readable on both and both have ink but no cuts or nicks at all, one clear-yellowish, one pearly bluish-green. both 17-g, needs to be weighed.

any interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.