• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

HmRnKngJC25

Par Member
What I got, this is my discaroo account. I have a very positive feedback there. :)

http://www.discaroo.com/w/id/45999/Innova/Firebird/disc-detail.asp

Reading like a book.

CE Eagle
CE Firebird
Proline Firebird
CE Firebird
KC Teebird
KC Teebird
11x Teebird
4x JK Valk
KC Eagle
KC Eagle
Proline Firebird
Proline Firebird
2-11x Firebirds not shown.

Looking for:
Flat top maximizers
First run puma's
pesos

Just kidding.

Looking for FR Bosses. Poppy top.
Cash

Everything is used. Nothing worse than a 6. Ink and pretty much on everything. All have been thrown by me. Only looking to get rid of for the right price. Trying to get an approximent value on them all too, not Ebay buy it now.

40/42 = 95% That would get you a smiley face and a sticker in school. Neutral feedback - did receive his money back. Could not find the disc he bought
Negative - did receive the disc eventually. i take the blame on that one. can't change the feedback once you post it. didn't stop the 9 people after him

40 positive 1 neutral 1 negative
Pretty good for trades- it's hard to keep everybody happy all the time.
So where are the discs on your list? Discaroo doesn't have them. I can give you a pretty good estimate as eBay is a hobby of mine (42 auctions in the last week and I won 2 of them!! Wahoo!)

Last edited:
*sniff sniff* yep. bull spit.

i've got 100 positive transactions with 0 problems with "keeping people happy with trades"

yeah i don't understand those discs are great i sent you a request with an XL for all 20 of them..... email me some real pictures include a piece of paper with your handle on it and i got your needs. otherwise i think i'll pass.

yeah i don't understand those discs are great i sent you a request with an XL for all 20 of them..... email me some real pictures include a piece of paper with your handle on it and i got your needs. otherwise i think i'll pass.

take this offer

i have 2-3 FR Bosses if you can post better pics with details like weight and condition on each disc

interested in Firebirds and Teebirds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts