• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Travel Tag #60 - heading to Dallas Memorial Day

skippy0420

Eagle Member
I am not entirely sure on the specifics of my trip yet but I will be flying in May 27th and leaving on the 31st over the Memorial Day weekend...

Will know more details in the next week as to what hotel and general area I will be in. Looking forward to some TX courses!

I am waiting to hear what area we are getting our hotel. Have a wedding to go to but will have a car rented and some time to play. I'll post a bit more when I get the details from the 'planner'.

Lewisville is where we are staying.
Took a quick look at what is around within reason and these looked interesting:

Bear Creek
Bill Allen Memorial
Lake Lewisville
Harry Myers
LL - Beaver
LL - Coyote

Lester loch is definitely at the top of the list out of those on my opinion they are two great courses

Thanks for the info.

I am not one for a marathon day of three courses(ask bikinjack) but I would make a day of those two courses and see where I stand with time another day.

Still need to iron out what day the wedding is, what day I get to 'play' and pray for weather. More when it get's closer.

I will be in Lewisville and have a rental. It looks like I can get out Sunday and Monday so is there any leagues in the area on those days?

Who will be around?