• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Trilogy version of a Destroyer

Well I'll probably get there in June then. I wanted to play Bryant Lake finally so it'll be 2 birds with 1 stone then. I still won't hit 1000 but I don't care.

Yeah I've been meaning to play there for years and it's just never happened for one reason or another. This years the year though.

Well I'll probably get there in June then. I wanted to play Bryant Lake finally so it'll be 2 birds with 1 stone then. I still won't hit 1000 but I don't care.

if i was you and if you are on a time crunch in the tc i wouldnt waste time or arm energy on elm creek

Bryant Lake has a similar hole (#17) off a HUGE hill...I believe the hole is around 550'

Another awesome course!
Bryant Lake was my favorite course on my Minneapolis trip, and #17 is a truly memorable hole.

Great hole, when I played there my drive skipped off a dumpster in that parking lot and ended up near the bottom of the hill. Couldn't help but think I could have reached it with a distance driver, only had a Flare.

Great hole, when I played there my drive skipped off a dumpster in that parking lot and ended up near the bottom of the hill. Couldn't help but think I could have reached it with a distance driver, only had a Flare.

i havent played there in a few years but i try to throw at least 3 drives off there

ive hit that dumpster too

ive had runs at 2s

been deep in the woods on the right

and in 18s fairway

comes with the territory

Bryant is closed until July, they're redoing the road and parking lot. 15-18 closed through august.

Bryant is closed until July, they're redoing the road and parking lot. 15-18 closed through august.

I'll be there in mid June so I'll make sure to get it then. If not I'll be back in the fall. I'm jealous of all you Twin Cities folks. Such good golf over there. Even a lot of the 9's are awesome.

if i was you and if you are on a time crunch in the tc i wouldnt waste time or arm energy on elm creek

I'll play it at some point because it's a course but it's not high on the priority list. How'd you like the Airborn ones, I think they're called? The Cale courses.

I'll play it at some point because it's a course but it's not high on the priority list. How'd you like the Airborn ones, I think they're called? The Cale courses.

they are def old ball golf courses and the play resembles that

i like the true wooded play around mn/wi moar

i would rate at about 3/5 maybe 3.5/5

its way over hyped cuz its associated with cale and cuz its new

water and wind and distance are the main factors

if you play those i would make sure you get over to hidden lake for a round although in june ish it might be very buggy and grown in

sportsman is closer to cales courses and gets a very polarized response

they are def old ball golf courses and the play resembles that

i like the true wooded play around mn/wi moar

i would rate at about 3/5 maybe 3.5/5

its way over hyped cuz its associated with cale and cuz its new

water and wind and distance are the main factors

if you play those i would make sure you get over to hidden lake for a round although in june ish it might be very buggy and grown in

sportsman is closer to cales courses and gets a very polarized response

I've played Hidden Lake years ago. Nice course. I think sportsman got redesigned since I last played. Not sure exactly what I'm gonna hit up over there yet. I'll probably play Cale's courses just because but I'm not a fan of golf courses. Oh well.

I've played Hidden Lake years ago. Nice course. I think sportsman got redesigned since I last played. Not sure exactly what I'm gonna hit up over there yet. I'll probably play Cale's courses just because but I'm not a fan of golf courses. Oh well.

i think i offered this before but feel free to pm me on here if you want the local updates on what is playing well or what to avoid around when you come on over to my neck of the woods

i think i offered this before but feel free to pm me on here if you want the local updates on what is playing well or what to avoid around when you come on over to my neck of the woods

Whenever this is over and I'm back up that way again what course would you recommend in the MSP area after BRP and Bryant Lake? Probably only have time for one and I'd like to make it count!

Whenever this is over and I'm back up that way again what course would you recommend in the MSP area after BRP and Bryant Lake? Probably only have time for one and I'd like to make it count!

lakewood is a favorite due to balanced mix of short and long and wooded and open and tbh this is one of my favorites too

bethel is most underrated until recently and very solid and well balanced

valley is a bit too open and long for my liking but i know you got that cannon unlike my noodle arm so you might like that one

kaposia just has a strong following due to its history and local love but outsiders dont think its all that great dg a lot of straight and hyzer shots

also just as importantly dont let anyone tell you vq is a good course

About an hour from MPLS (maybe 30 from BRP) but chains edge is very worth it. Red course especially. Will second bethel. Kenwood trails is also fantastic.

Latest posts