• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trying to determine what this disc is:

robertkjr3d

I've had this disc for a number of years. But finally decided to catalog my bag. I probably found the disc, and it had no markings to speak-of. This was before the days where they had lost & found drop-offs.

This disc is marked "2010 PHILLY OPEN" The symbol looks a little like the Lattitude logo, but not quite. (Not sure Lattitude existed back then?!) I guess it could be John-Doe off brand that they awarded to the winner(s), or maybe they just gave them out to every participant. But either option seems odd since, it wouldn't be PDGA approved that way. I suppose the markings on what disc its really supposed to be could have just been rubbed off. The under-side says it was resold and/or sold for $7.99 at a shop. No helpful info on that side to speak-of, except I think the weight.

It feels like a high-speed distance driver, with a thick lip. But I actually have not thrown it much. So it remains mysterious. I probably should have given it more attention.

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_150824328.jpg
    IMG_20220627_150824328.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 184
Please post the profile pics and followup discussion on the, "ID a disc or ask What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II" thread,where it belongs..

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102020

Not trying to be a jerk. Just trying to keep conversations in the right place. ;)

I even quoted your post in the thread to get you going.

Last edited:
Do manufacturers other than Innova allow you to buy the misprints when they get run? I don't recall having that option with anyone else but I also barely recall my breakfast. My guess is Innova something-or-other in pro plastic based on the limited info at hand.

Do manufacturers other than Innova allow you to buy the misprints when they get run? I don't recall having that option with anyone else but I also barely recall my breakfast. My guess is Innova something-or-other in pro plastic based on the limited info at hand.

Prodigy, MVP/Axiom, Discraft, and DD/Lat/Wside (in addition to Innova, of course) misprints regularly show up at PIAS in the Raleigh, Durham, Cary, and Holy Springs (same ownership), and although there's (apparently) nothing currently in stock, I've purchased misprints from various mfgs on Infinite Discs Misprints page.

Latest posts