• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] Two newer discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseballadp

Birdie Member
8/10+ Star roc3 (yellow) ink 171
8/10 pinnacle bandit (black) course stamp, black ink 175
8/10 metal flake roc3 (bright green) ink 173, flattest disc I've ever seen
8/10 swirly pinnacle cannon (aqua) ink 174
7/10 Star destroyer (red,) ink 147 (only for 160s destroyer)
Innova deluxe bag, brand new
I can email you pics if you are interested. PM me for more info
WILL LOOK AT ALL OFFERS
Trading for
Tour series discs
Aviarx3
Teebird3
Tl3
leopard3/patriot
Nice eagle
Glow discs
Star roadrunner lighter (160s)
Stego
Anything in my signature
Will listen to all offers and can refuse all offers. I'd prefer to trade not sell. I'd also prefer to trade most of mine away at once. I don't really want the bandit so depending on what you offer I might throw it in for free (maybe)

Last edited:
I don't know how to add pics. These are for trade (but would entertain reasonable offers hence the offers title). I'm on the mobile site so I don't know if I can add pics

I don't know how to add pics. These are for trade (but would entertain reasonable offers hence the offers title). I'm on the mobile site so I don't know if I can add pics

Imgur.com

Upload pics to imgur and at least insert the links into your listing(s). And I'm thinking "Offer" threads won't return many trade offers.

Weights added. I'll likely only trade for some things even if they fit the list. But make offers

bump, ask for pics. the cannon and roc3s are some of the nicest looking discs I have seen. The bandit is pretty nice too

Not terrible. Name and number moderately sized on the rim. I'll work on wiping as much off as I can if you wanted it. Same for the mf roc3. Star roc3 is rim. Bandit is black on black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts