• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newtown, PA

Tyler State Park - East

4.555(based on 38 reviews)

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Tyler State Park - East

The improvements at this course just keep on coming. Recently, steps were installed between holes 7 and 8. The stretch between those two holes was always a bit treacherous as you must descend a steep hill with a bunch of rocks and roots underfoot just off of 7's green. Kudos to the folks who did the work to put these steps in as this path between the two holes just got a whole lot safer!

Attachments

• 0507241750.jpg
    0507241750.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I saw those yesterday they look great! Still can't believe how wide the "creek" has gotten at the bottom where the bridge is - I remember easily jumping across it when I started playing.

The stone wall on West #9 aka #27 is great too regarding recent improvements. It's also nice to see all the red pavers around as well I like the newer teepads (East #3, West #4, etc).

So many great holes there, though 8 East is probably my favorite because each of the three pin positions is so distinctive. And they vary the play so much.

8 and 9 are in C right now😁

9C is probably my favorite hole in the park.
Had a tough time on 8C yesterday. I was in total safari mode but managed to save bogey on a 50ish ft. putt out of the jungle short left of the basket (see pic). 9 has really turned into a nice beast of a hole. The bridge they added several months ago crossing the small creek to the C pin was a nice touch.

Attachments

• 0507241758.jpg
    0507241758.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts