• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Umphrey's McGee dye

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I did my first commissioned work. It was a request for somebody's birthday. I'm not that familiar with the band.

picture.php

168 Champ Beast

Not very complicated but I was given 1 day to dye and ship. The band's quote seems it would be a good mantra off the tee.

wow awesome, and anyone who doesnt listen to umph should give them a try

Nice work. I used to be really into Umphrey's, but after seeing them almost twenty times I don't need to see any more.

I do remember hearing some of their stuff where they would mash up two different songs live. I think I heard them do Thriller and Another Brick in the Wall Pt II at the same time.

I do remember hearing some of their stuff where they would mash up two different songs live. I think I heard them do Thriller and Another Brick in the Wall Pt II at the same time.

When I first got into those guys, I loved the wide range of covers that you could expect to hear at any given show. After a dozen shows, I realized that the most memorable song from any given show was usually a cover. I do like some of their originals, but songwriting is an area where they are lacking. Great musicians though.