• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Uncle Frank's Summer Basement Clearance Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankieG

Hey kids it's Uncle Frank, I just moved here from the Facebook Dollar Disc Golf Auction (DDGA) page to sell some goodies direct to you. Now I want all of you to feel comfortable buying from me so you can ask anyone who is a member of DDGA and they can vouch for me perfect reputation and freak fast shipping. I've also sold/traded stuff on Discaroo and also have a perfect rating their as well.

I've grouped discs below into price groups and the price includes shipping to the continental US in a beautiful padded envelope. If you live east of the Rockies you will have your disc in about three days. I prefer a PayPal gift but am open to other forms of payment. Below is a link to a Google Drive folder with pics of the front and back of the discs, unless they are opaque Champion plastic since you can see clear through them.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-2AskfHHP6jVzNIbzFoVF96X3c&usp=sharing

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected].

$14 Dollar Level

Krait Champion Green (171, no ink, 9/10) - If you want another Krait or just want to try one this is a great way to pick one up and save a few bucks!

Krait Blizzard Red (146, no ink, 10/10) - Another chance to pick up a brand new disc at a discount, take advantage of my over-buying!

Skeeter Star "Natural Beauty" Gray (171, 10/10) - this disc is so pretty you might not throw it:) Perfect wall hanging if you're state school's colors are scarlet and gray...

Stalker Z Plastic Yellow (178, no ink, 9/10) - pretty ordinary Stalker but if you like older runs then this one is a good find since I got this a few years ago and it's just been languishing in my basement. It deserves to fly so give it a good home:)

Skeeter Star White (175, no ink, 9/10) - Just a stock Skeeter so in the "save a few bucks" category.

$12 Level

Predator Z Plastic Orange (174, no ink, 10/10) - Brand new disc for only $12 shipped, need I say more??

Orc Champion Red (175, minimal ink, 9/10) - "minimal ink" means one small "f" on inner rim, had to put that on their when I was carrying as a back up during a tournament round. if you like your Orcs with some stability this bad boy is for you!

Katana Star Blue (172, maximum ink, 8/10) - the picture says it all, beautiful disc except for the back being used as a drawing pad by a small child.

Frenzy P-Line Peach (175, ink in rim, 8/10) - disc is immaculate and if you're wondering what the heck a Frenzy is, think Katana with a bit more stability and P-Line plastic = Pro Plastic

Eagle Champion Yellow (175, ink in rim, 8/10) - Stable 12x Eagle with a few nicks and scratches on the rim but only a few months old.

$10 Level

Spider Star White (175, inked, 7/10) - Go into stealth mode with this bad boy. Keep your competitors guessing on what disc you just parked that hole with:) Spider is a great approach disc that won't overshoot your mark with too much glide.

Spider Star Blue (175, ink in rim, 7/10) - Another "Stealth" Spider with the stamp removed which also shows off the beautiful swirl pattern in the disc.

OBO Group

Whippet DX Orange (175, ink, 7/10) - Has a gouge in the rim, go figure for DX :) Not sure what this is worth but make me an offer. If this disc is still available and you buy three discs from the $14 or $12 level I will give it to you as a bonus.

Last edited:
Ill bump this up. When you refer to the frenzy as a p-line, but then later on say "p-line=star". That, sir is incorrect. P-line=pro..s-line= star. Still great prices, I'm just hoping to save you future headache

uncleFrank_jpg.jpg
???

Thanks for the bump GripLock, even it is a bit creepy, LOL Now who needs a Krait, Predator or Eagle?? Don't be afraid, come on in and look at what we have on the lot:)

Waiting on funds (snail mail) for both Wedges and the Summit but still plenty of choice items left! Who wants a Katana, Frenzy or blank-top, nicely tuned Star Spiders!

Beautiful Kraits, Orc, Eagle and Predator still up for grabs!! I hope Innova comes out with a new driver called the Kraken so when I walk up to the tee I can say "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!" lol

Skeeter - The Skeeter is a straight flyer with a dependable fade. Great for putting, approaching, and short drives. If you need just a straight flying mid-range with good glide this disc is for you. It's also perfect for a longish turnover shot that you need to keep turning and not fade back on you. It's easy to throw so perfect for newer players or youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts