• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Updated haves, new wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarkquart

* Ace Member *
You probably have seen this before from me, but I have updated some of my prices to help them move as well as added a few more discs I originally did not want to get rid of. I am ever getting closer to buying the family an archery set.

However, I am looking to complete my bags as well. If you would prefer to trade than buy, let me know if you have any of the following:

Pinnacle anything

Leopards; max weight; Champion, Champion Glow, or Star. Neon Glow, Black, or Blazing Orange preferably. Looking for new or near new. Also interested in unique dyes.

TeeBirds; Neon Green Totem

Valkyries; 168g+; Champion Glow or JK Pro

Clutches; max weight; New or near new if not Icon

American Flag or Captain America's Shield dyes. I will consider anything

Spoken For:
Yellow/ Green Z Force
Star Rhyno
White Star Ontario Roc
172g Star Rancho Roc
R-Pro Roc
172g GL Villain
ESP Nuke

Obviously some of the discs I have remaining may not equal out to a one on one trade. I am more than willing to do quantity for quality and liquidate what I have left to get what I want.

The price listed next to each picture is not only what I am asking for with shipping, but it is also representative of its condition compared to the cost of a new disc. In most cases, especially in drivers, they have been inked. If there is a particular disc you want more information on or need a clearer picture, definitely let me know. I can provide a more detail description, Sleepy Scale, and better picture upon request.

When sending money through PayPal, make sure to send it as a GIFT. I lose about 50 cents per transaction if you do not.

8290364735_68df634099.jpg

8290364649_7b41baf68c.jpg

8291422316_6e90da0abd.jpg

Last edited:
The price listed next to each picture is not only what I am asking for with shipping, but it is also representative of its condition compared to the cost of a new disc.

I mean this is a free bump and I am interested perhaps in some but retail costs vary per disc and place selling it,you are creating more work and confusion with this new scale its awkward and confusing. Why not label discs with the sleepy scale everyone uses on this forum. I know you took to time to make that chart. Food for thought.

can i get a better pic of the 157g flick and the sleepy on it and if it is inked/warped or has slices in it. Thanks

I mean this is a free bump and I am interested perhaps in some but retail costs vary per disc and place selling it,you are creating more work and confusion with this new scale its awkward and confusing. Why not label discs with the sleepy scale everyone uses on this forum. I know you took to time to make that chart. Food for thought.

can i get a better pic of the 157g flick and the sleepy on it and if it is inked/warped or has slices in it. Thanks

It is actually the other way around and I admit it. It is actually easier on my end to take the inventory sheet I have of ALL my discs and weed out the ones I am not going to sell. From there I know basically what I want to sell them for because I can remember the condition of the disc based upon my memory and the picture of the disc. It would be more work for me to actually go back and rate them on sleepy. However, if I were making the chart from scratch and exclusively for a sale thread, then yes, definitely a sleepy scale rating would be easier than what I am doing.

On my master sheet with all my discs, keeping a sleepy scale up to date would be a pain because I would be constantly updating the ones I throw. Of course, if I were to do it once, I suppose the ones for sale would not change much. I guess more than anything, the full inventory is about 12 of these pages (which includes the for sale, my keepers, and all the ones I have sold or lost recently). I suppose when the sale document gets down to two pages I would be more inclined to gather that information.

Chalk it up to being lazy up front but willing to do more work on the back end if someone is interested in a particular disc.

Send me a PM about the Flick and I will get back to you.

I'll take that Giant

I'll PP unless you want a Proton Ion

those are the translucent ones aren't they? I assume you are only after the opaques

I'll take that Giant

I'll PP unless you want a Proton Ion

those are the translucent ones aren't they? I assume you are only after the opaques

Prefer the new Neutrons because they drive better, but it never hurts to have a stack of pretty looking Ions. I PMed you back.

I love the way you have this set up, but I'd love it even more if you had the text above and below so I didn't have to crane my neck to read it ;)

I love the way you have this set up, but I'd love it even more if you had the text above and below so I didn't have to crane my neck to read it ;)

I will see what I can do. Now that my inventory is moving and that table can get smaller, maybe it is time for a redesign. Right now it is very easy to move the picture straight from the memory card into the table without having to resize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.